I Only Have One Thing To Say...

http://www.latimes.com/travel/themeparks...story.html

Bring that to Florida please!!!!  Seriously, that looks like it's going to be awesome.  And Sheikra at Busch Gardens has sort of splash down (it even soaks the spectators) so it's not like this wouldn't add to the thrills.
well considering bgt is getting that terrible spinner this year and gwazi will (unfortunately) most likely be rmc'd in 2018, this wont get added.

and it looks lame
Don't listen to him, that looks awesome!!!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
It sounds like an excellent ride, but judging by the first picture, it looks like the target audience is crash test dummies.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
(Mar 15, 2016, 06:00 PM)Maverick360 Wrote: Don't listen to him, that looks awesome!!!

lol
I live 2 hours far from Walibi Belgium and I would say that this new Ride isn't exciting me that much :/ I will maybe test it this year but I'm not expecting anything from this Ride. Walibi has the habbit to disappoint us and he did it with Pulsar. We were waiting for a Launched Mack like Blue Fire and we have this : an exact copy of Psyké Undergroud but without the awesome Looping ...
Looks like a half-pipe coaster with a splash section... woot? I don't really see anything special about this
Team CoasterTech

@GC59: Is the disappointment usually related just to the Belgium park or the whole chain, if you don't mind my asking?