Vote for your favorite track! Round 231

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 231 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Let's have a great round!

#1: Oklahoma Rodeo

[Image: 5701b5a465ae3.jpg]

#2: Timber Tantrum

[Image: 5701b6491b9ef.jpg]

#3: Oh Mummy

[Image: 5701ea29c0e9a.jpg]

#4: Toxicity

[Image: 5702a4f007797.jpg]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Monday, April 11
Man oh man!!! Cool A pair of RCT2 vs a pair of RCT1 coasters. Biggrin Love the classics. Wink Good luck to all this round.  blush
Oldies but Goldie games this round, but Oklahoma Rodeo.

""Oklahoma City Thunder", but local sources insisted that that name would never catch on anywhere"
Still hate that name. The logo is just as bad.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
Looks like a round of total classics, I like it Smile
Team CoasterTech

Great round, but it didnt take me long to decide to vote for Oklahoma Rodeo, it may be a small coaster, but its scenery is complete, diverse and overall well done
As for the other 3, I have the same problem with all of them, as I do with many RCT1 and 2 entries
In my opinion, if you want to enter a track from one of those two games its got to be heavily themed, with not just some foliage, land and maybe one building, but thats just a personal preference, cause to me any RCT3 coaster with custom supports and a station would beat all 3 of the other entries, cause there's a lot more work put into that
Anyways I really love this new rule where the coaster has to have some scenery, its really improved the rounds
Nave
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

I understand about the first RCT1 entry, but what of Toxicity? Keep in mind RCT1 is very limited in what you can do.
Team CoasterTech

Toxicity has a great station, but honestly the rest of the coaster is pretty dull, with one small building, using a style that could've been used in other places, RCT1 is limited, but not helplessly limited
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Wilhelm didn't enter Confused

Anyways, Oklahoma Rodeo took my vote. Kinda reminds me of Gold Striker
I need a new signature.
The rodeo takes the win!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
For a RCT1 roller coaster, Toxicity is not that bad. The station is well done despite all the limitations the game have. However, I would like to see more scenery, landscape or foliage around the rest of the track to compensate that simplicity from the station and a different layout, because I saw this one too much. Maybe I ask too much, but when you entrer a RCT1 track in the competition, you should give twice the effort you usually put on a roller coaster because of all those limitations.

For Oklahoma Rodeo, this one took my vote. The roller coaster is very original and has a very nice, complete scenery around it. This is the kind of roller coasters I like to see here, regardless of the game used for them; roller coasters that have a lot of scenery that fits with the themeing and an original, unique layout. This is for those reasons I voted Oklahoma Rodeo.
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.