RCT3 Stuck - WIP Kyra (may move on to a new project and scratch this one)

you could try using diagonal bits of track a bit more. it usually ends up making the track look much more realistic and fun
I appreciate the tips from all of you. I'm still kind of new at making roller coasters and I hope to finish a project in the next few months. I think I mentioned this before (so I hope it's not considered a double post) I've decided to change the theme a little bit. The last one was kind of boring and I couldn't really figure out what else to do with it. Now I'm getting a better idea for a theme. I'll post updates soon. Smile

The custom scenery pieces I want to use the draw distance isn't very good. So when I zoom out to get a better view, they disapear.  But I really like the sets and they are perfect for the theme I want. I changed the option setting and put it to the highest settings. The sets are Station Jim Jr's Ghost set 1-5 and Periculum 1-3. Here is a link to the sets
http://www.customscenerydepot.com/cslist...p?user=399
Can someone test it out to see if the same thing happens? I would appreciate it. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.  Smile
(May 4, 2016, 09:16 PM)aecrouch7413 Wrote: The custom scenery pieces I want to use the draw distance isn't very good.

in the settings there should be an option that is something like 'geometry importer distance' or something like that. raise the number from whatever it is (like 200 or 400? or something?) and put it all the way up. it should make it so the CS doesnt disappear
I'll try that thanks.

This is the start of the new station for Kyra, but I'm not sure if I should change the name or not because of the new theme. I didn't put the stairs in yet, because I was wondering what stair set would be the best choice for this station? I have several different sets, but wanted different opinions on it. Thanks in advance.

[Image: pEZeAXx.jpg]
I am slowly making progress with this project.
Not sure what stairs to use but since it's a Medieval theme by the looks of it Kyra could be a dragon's name and therefore a part of the scenery.

By the way is that a Transylvanian castle set?
Team CoasterTech

I think I found a good set to use for the stairs. I'm trying a few different things. I appreciate the suggestion. The set I used for the station was Station Jim Jr's Ghost Cabin 5 http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index....;down=2477
I made the station from using that custom scenery set. The fence was from Station Jim Jr's Ghost Fencing  http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index....;down=2058

Here is the start of the theme for the ride. I will be changing the supports and adding other things to make it more complete. I don't have the stairs or queue line started because I'm still thinking of how I want to do it with the theme.

[Image: LfbrYTs.jpg]

Scenery Update...
[Image: 6lwMnLj.jpg]
I am stuck with this project and running out of ideas. Things aren't going the way I thought they would. So not to drive you all crazy, but I think I'm going to scratch this project and start a new one. I'll try not to post to much until I'm further a long.