Cotton Tail - Round 232 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 232 Winner

Congratulations to ctg614's Cotton Tail, the latest winner of RCTgo's Build It Competiton! Cotton Tail beat the other three entries with 21 votes and 62% of the vote.

Description:
YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkmOf_jUQpc

Ok, I know Easter was weeks ago, but hare-I mean bare-with me here. I have missed BuildIt! for weeks now, so I decided I should just enter in this track.

This is based off of Peter Cottontail-the Rabbit. He hops along the terrain, and goes through an odd trail. The lift hill is not until the end of the ride. Airtime is crazy on it, and is loved by many. Enjoy the neat scenery of flowers and other interesting shrubs!

Votes cast:
Cotton Tail - 21 votes
Mystery Forest - 8 votes
Mongoose - 2 votes
Rainbow Revival - 3 votes
Congratulations ctg614 on the NoLimits win.
Nice job ctg14! I voted for you!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Good win, not my personal favourite but a great coaster none the less
Can't wait for next round!
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Nice win, nice woodie. I honestly can't remember who I voted for xD this week feels like it has been far longer, maybe because I'm running on no sleep and staying up till 1:30 every morning to watch the NHL playoffs... I dunno lol
Team CoasterTech

Thanks guys! Its nice to have a win after doing nothing on this site for a while.
I'm kind of disappointed of getting only 8 votes. Frown I expected more, but what can I do for that? I can't force everyone to vote for me.

Anyway, nice win ctg614 with Cotton Tail! This was a pretty good roller coaster!
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
Congratulations, Christian! You can't go wrong with a good, old-fashioned wooden coaster.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
(Apr 22, 2016, 06:16 PM)Terry Inferno Wrote: You can't go wrong with a good, old-fashioned wooden coaster.
Yup!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360