Vote for your favorite track! Round 233

This has been amazing round, I think all the coasters are great, I have no idea who will win
Although I must say I would like some feedback, Chris gave some good feedback, but really nothing specific about my coaster, so I'd love to know what you guys think, and plus I'm sure the other 3 creations would like that too
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

I don't have much to say about Existence Erased, this is a very good roller coaster. However, the support structures and some scenery elements on the buildings like flowers make me feel unconfortable. But that's a question of preference, maybe other people will like that!
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
*First CC in a long time*

Now, I am only doing this as a way to help you and others improve your ride! IF you think I went too far, PM me. (Personal Message)

*Siangham III*

I like the style and look of it, but the ride is very jerky at some spots, and from a realistic standpoint, this is alright. I love how the scenery looks (to me at least) like a bog, or a cove. I don't have much else say, other than good coaster.

*Space Chaser*

At first, I thought this was a RCT2, and for a RCT2 this is well, okay. But then I realized it was a RCT1 entry. For a RCT1 entry this is not bad! Except, that there is not a lot of landscaping or many trees. Then again, it does take place in "space." But I do think it could use entirely solid colors for land, hills and shrubs. Not a bad entry at all though!

*Existence Erased*

To me, this is honestly the best creation here in my book! I haven't seen such a great coaster from RCT2 like this in a long time! Even though it is not *perfect*, you did a grand job on making a good coaster, the description is a must-look as well. That being said, I'd say that the supports for the back may be just a biiiit much, but still a great coaster!

*Paradise Dive*

This coaster is pretty nice looking, but it desperately needs to have trees or rides or mountains, something outside of the main ride so that it's not just an empty abyss of grass. I also thought that this dive coaster was much too long for a realistic standpoint, and also pretty rough near the end, but to the naked eye, it's great.

In the end, I decided between Existence Erased and Paradise Dive, but I went for Existence Erased because I feel it's the best here.
Great round you all!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
I ended up going with Paradise dive.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Ask for CC and you shall receive it. Reviewing all four of these entries took more hours than I care to admit.

This will forever be remembered as the round where everyone built a B&M style coaster over 5,000 feet without a mid-course brake run. This note will not be included in the individual feedback since it applies to all four entries.

Siangham III
The first note I have for this entry is that the video uses one of the best musical tracks available in YouTube's free music selection for a coaster POV. I used the same track for my POV for Flash Hazard, and to this day I still haven't found one that captures the energy of riding a coaster the way this fantastic piece of music does. Some parts about the layout could have been improved, such as the 6.75 lateral g's, which could be the result of barreling through that one half-corkscrew after the zero-g rolls at around 50 MPH. Block sections should also be utilized in place of a really long station, as it's dangerous to have several trains running around the track 10 seconds apart from each other, though this is not the only entry this round where this happened. In the Round 233 Academy Awards, this one would receive the award for Best Supported Coaster. mostly complete, though my one problem with the foliage is not the quantity, but rather its specific placement. The correct plants are used for this environment, but in some cases such as with the palm trees, the bamboo, and the ground shrubs between the zero-g rolls, all the same plants are clustered together instead of spread out amongst each other, which would have looked more natural. However, the attempt to make the coaster look like it was located in East Asia was still a complete success, especially with the various shrines, temples, and waterways situated all around the environment, which includes the entire park, not just the area immediately around the coaster.

Space Chaser
Going by layout alone, this one appears to be the clear winner. Judging by where the second train is in relation to the first one, the block sections seem sufficient enough so that both trains can run safely without having to stop for very long if at all. The lateral g's are on the high side, but RCT1's limitations would be to blame for that, as it doesn't allow sloped curves to be banked. RCT1 also limits scenery, but that doesn't explain why the ride, outside of the space portion, is surrounded by plain, unedited grass. The area immediately underneath this coaster is beautifully terraformed to look like another planet, complete with terrain interaction and extraterrestrial scenery, but the surrounding environment consisting almost entirely of flat green land doesn't look like space or Earth. Adding some trees and shrubs from our planet and potentially varying the terrain in the green area would really bring this coaster to life greatly improve the credibility of this coaster as a legitimate coaster and not just something made in a RCT sandbox park. Even parts of the extraterrestrial environment could benefit from a few shrubs and bulrushes here and there in the non-rocky areas. This entry still has the best building work out of any RCT1 entry so far, and probably the best layout as well. With the right amount of foliage in the right places, I would have considered this entry the winner, but that much is true for any one of these entries.

Existence Erased
This coaster has one hell of a station, complete with rooftop gardens and a waving flag. Certainly the best station this round. The layout is a bit strange in the beginning, particularly the hills topped with flat banked curves between the first drop and the cobra roll, but the towers of flowers built around the curves look nice, particularly that first one with the handsome roof. The grey buildings around the first drop seem rather simplistic, but it fits the back story if the old man prefers to remain private. The main issues with this entry are a series of technical landscape details that wouldn't necessarily make a significant difference on their own, but can throw the whole design off balance when added together. The coastal terrain, for example, is mostly smooth above the water, but it's equally important to smooth the terrain under the water as well so that the vertical faces disappear. Additionally, the aquatic terrain is more realistic with diagonal edges rather than a bunch of 90-degree angles, and this can be accomplished by lowering the flat corner of a corner terrain piece so that it's below the surface of the water and raising the water level there so that the terrain on that particular square is halfway above and halfway below the water. This looks more natural than having squared edges every time the terrain changes its latitudinal or longitudinal position. The forest on the other side of the water looks reasonably good*, with enough different types of trees to provide appropriate variety, but the squares closest to the water are mostly bare and in need of something, even if it's just an array of shrubs (bulrushes can also double as land shrubs in the RCT series). Fixing these landscape details would significantly improve the realism of this entry, as well as turning the grid off when you take screenshots, but that's a detail only I would notice. I advise everyone to use block sections whenever possible, as running four trains ten seconds apart from each other is dangerous from a realistic standpoint, but I would like to see more entries with flowers and glass roofs, because you knocked that part of the scenery right out of the park. Cool

Paradise Dive
If I've given an award to every other coaster so far, this one wins the Best Picture award. That doesn't mean it's necessarily the absolute best coaster this round, but it does have the best environment. There are several noticeable patches of empty land, particularly at the very beginning of the ride, that should contain some shrubs and/or rocks, but the park in which the coaster is situated looks more or less like a real park, complete with buildings, paths, people, and custom signs. Like the previous entry, this one suffered from a series of technical errors preventing it from being extraordinary. The inversion supports were beautiful, but unfortunately the same quality was not echoed in the lift hill and plateau hill** supports. The layout is decent, but there are clear improvements that could be made. Of the four entries, this one came the closest to supplying a mid-course brake run with its plateau hill in the middle of the ride with simple dive coaster brake run supports but no actual brakes. While the inversions following this feature are reasonably smooth, the train rips through that hill immediately preceding the splashdown at an uncomfortably high speed, which would be much less of a problem had the brake run actually included brakes. The last two inversions would have to be altered to accommodate decreased velocity, but the layout would be significantly more realistic if the train didn't travel directly from a giant Immelmann to a curved bunny hop. Other than those details, this is a handsome dive coaster with a beautiful array of buildings, foliage, rocks, and fountains.

* Needs more ground shrubbery.
** This probably isn't an actual roller coaster term, but I'm using it in this context to intuitively describe a hill on a coaster with a flat top.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
@TerryInferno
Thanks for all the compliments about the buildings, I was quite proud of them, honestly I would've smoothed out the river, but that would've been incredibly tedious and I thought not worth the time if I was going to fill it with water anyways, and the banked turns at the top of hills are for a thrill effect, not giving the riders a break is what this coaster is all about, train slows down? Take it through a barrell roll
And also I love that you didnt actually say who you were voting for
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Terrain-smoothing is an incredibly tedious process that's always worth the extra effort. Fortunately, building bodies of water takes significantly less time than building convincing hills and valleys.

A flat, banked curve at 20 MPH would actually be a great way to give the riders a two-second break, as there isn't anything particularly thrilling about it. As exciting as a drop is, it's even better when airtime can be achieved. If you want to change the direction of the train using a hill, using a sloped, banked curve would be a better alternative if you want to keep your riders as entertained as possible.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!