Soaked! Iron Phantom Finished - Need help making movie Windows 10

(May 13, 2016, 07:29 AM)Maverick360 Wrote: Chris- I mean that those kind of zombies don't really fit with the station architecture style. I would expect more ghosts. But this is just my opinion. I would expect modern-atyle zombies to be found in an abandoned warehouse or some sort of apocalyptic world. Not something medieval looking. A different kind of zombie would be okay though.

@ Maverick360,
You make a very good point. I'll do more research for custom scenery regarding what you said.  Biggrin

--------------------------

I used Station Jim Jr's Ghost Cabin 5 which does have a medieval style look to it. I wanted the building to look older and have more interest to it. I'm using a combination of scenery items to create a different style. I have kind of a story behind the scenery items I've chosen to use. But I don't want to reveal to much until I show the POV when it is finished. I'm currently working on the supports and landscaping. Updates soon.

[Image: PHB858E.jpg]

[Image: yOIO9vG.jpg]
[Image: 9ChC5OO.jpg]

[Image: qDTKPMZ.jpg]
Sometimes it's good to take a break from a project and then come back to it. I've saved the file. I've been playing cities skylines a lot lately. But Justin doesn't have a category on his site for that game.
It looks FANTABULOUS Amy! Do ya have a name yet?
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Just a name suggestion. Iron Phantom!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Thanks for the feedback and the suggestion of the names for the ride, I really like the "Iron Phantom" suggested by Maverick360. I am up for more suggestions for names. If I decide to use one of the names suggested in this thread I will give that user credit for it.

fyi: after I got my new computer with the better graphics card and adjusted all of the settings...Station Jim Jr's Ghost Sets 1-5 still seem to disappear after I zoom out at a certain distance - to take a screenshot or video. So my question to you is this...would you still work on the project, film it even if the detail of the scenery you did with it is lost? I think it has something to do with the draw distance and I've set everything to max on my options in the game itself. I want to finish this project, but I don't want to waste my time on it if the end result is not going to be good. What are your thoughts and how often do you run into an issue like this?
I quite like Iron Phantom. I think you should stick with it. I am not going to be able to come up with good names. Lol

I'll give it a shot.... Specter's Peril
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
When your game runs on super high tech (compared to what it was originally intended to be played on) problems with the draw distances become quite annoying. While it may not seem worth it now, you'll find that the end project will still turn out well. As for screenshots I'd just take up close shots to capture some of the details, while having more zoomed out shots to capture the bigger picture.
Team CoasterTech

For some reason I am good at coming up with names. Not trying to brag though.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
re are some updates..I've made a few changes. I decided to take out the Zombies and add more ghosts. I'm working on the supports again and changing some other things around...
[Image: vKo8ZaZ.jpg]
[Image: Ggb7AuX.jpg][Image: lbgOEaf.jpg]
Here is the list for cso so far..
Station Jim Jr's Ghost Cabin Sets 1-5
Station Jim Jr's Ghost Fencing
Station Jim Jr's Random Things
K2K26 Floor Set
Parallax B&M Sitdown ctr
Coaster Joe's B&M Connectors
Cpcisco Footers
Jcat's Steel Works
Gary roach prod-B&M Goodies
Moby's Steel Jungle
coinich Station GAte
IronaidJims Fiendish Furnishings
Station Jim Jr's Fencing
Station Jim Jr's Periculum 1-4
T4L Fences and More
Ralfvieh's Streets
Dougnuts Railings
Osudenny 2011 Halloween Extra
Osudenny 2011 Ghost Set
Osudenny Halloween 2010 Graves and Signs
Station Jim Jr's Ghost Gardening
Osudenny Halloween 2010 Tombs Pack
Osudenny Halloweek 2010 Nik Nak Pack
Haunted Mansion eeZee
Phantom Manor Disneyland Paris
Ynor9 Control Room

For the name of the Roller Coaster I've decided to go with " Iron Phantom." suggested by Maverick360. I appreciate all of the suggtions. Maverick360 I will give you credit for the name. Thanks.

[Image: 6TgEHDr.jpg]

[Image: lh7uQsI.jpg]

[Image: 0Skmfkq.jpg]

[Image: T5Y75Eq.jpg]

[Image: BoBVZAD.jpg]