Soaked! Iron Phantom Finished - Need help making movie Windows 10

[Image: AfV2bVP.jpg]
Looks like something out of the hunchback of Notre dame.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
I like to see you're still going with the Medieval theme, keep up the good work Smile
Team CoasterTech

This looks great Amy
Also Maverick I love that your signature is quoting me, it makes e feel so special
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q50vhtJl...e=youtu.be

[Image: UEt86nm.jpg]
I made the path to the queue line a little lighter. I also added some fans and a few other things.

[Image: 3brYj03.jpg]

[Image: xGigEJh.jpg]
Honestly, the zombies don't really fit the theme. They're kind of modern.

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
@Maverick - Isn't Frankenstein a zombie? Meaning they fit perfectly well with the theme. Just because the Walking Dead and L4D exist doesn't mean they can't be in other eras Smile
Team CoasterTech

I love the debate guys! Smile I respect everyone's opinion. I chose the colors I did because I wanted the roller coaster to kind of have the colors of a ghost and blend in with the scenery. This has been a fun project so far and totally out of my comfort zone. But I wanted to do something different. Perhaps I could add a few more ghosts in the design, but I'll probably keep the zombies.

Are these supports okay for this area? I actually decided to take the a-frame out and just use the regular supports.
[Image: khTfUyC.jpg]
Chris- I mean that those kind of zombies don't really fit with the station architecture style. I would expect more ghosts. But this is just my opinion. I would expect modern-atyle zombies to be found in an abandoned warehouse or some sort of apocalyptic world. Not something medieval looking. A different kind of zombie would be okay though.

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360