Vote for your favorite track! Round 236

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 236 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Let's have a great round!

#1: Industrial Revolution

[Image: 5743b0dc687dd.jpg]

#2: Desert Conqueror

[Image: 5743b67424c14.jpg]

#3: Kurima

[Image: 5744a7826b3e4.jpg]

#4: Kraftvoll

[Image: 5744c934ac616.png]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Tuesday, May 31
Ok - here I go with my very first in - depth review for Build It!

INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
This is a very solid RCT2 entry. The scenery is very cool - I like how the building interacts with the buildings. However, in screenshot 6 it is apparent that there are different textures for the one wall of the building. I kind of get what this creator was going for, but it just looks a little funny. The layout for this ride is great. I do like the double lift that you have going there. I love doing that with my RCT2 mine themed rides. Seeing entries like these definitely wants me to upload some of my RCT2 work, we'll have to see about that though. All in all it is a very solid entry, I would rate it a 9/10. It only contains some minor flaws.

DESERT CONQUEROR
Cool ride, I do like what you did with making that castle building scenery, but I feel like there needs to be more trees. I know it is in Egypt, so there should't be many trees but around the coaster it seems very empty. I like the little farms around it, but there needs to be some taller foliage there too. The station is excellent for RCT1, I do like it. The layout looks a little funny to me, maybe it's just the way the supports look, at moments like the large elevated turn around at the beginning of the ride. Great entry, but the area around the coaster could use some more foliage, and the layout seems a bit weird. I would give this a 8/10. Great ride!

KURIMA
I feel this is equal to desert conqueror, an 8/10. The buildings are cool, and the layout is ok; however, I'm not a big fan of the color scheme. I wouldn't suggest any color scheme because I don't think I'm the best at choosing colors myself, but I think they really clash. I also think the support choice doesn't match the B&M style. Maybe different is good, but I think it looks weird like its color scheme. Its cool buildings and good layout make up for it though, giving it an 8/10.

KRAFTVOLL
I'm not reviewing this one for obvious reasons. ;-)

Expect Industrial Revolution to win, but watch out for that cotton jin it is super dangerous.

Ok, enough with really stupid jokes.

LET'S HAVE A GREAT ROUND
This is a very very tough decision
Right now I'm leaning towards desert conquerer, yes there arent many trees, but the floral work near the station is superb, and I love the castle
Industrial Revolution is the one in second for me now, it looks like you threw together a bunch of wall types, and in some places it works, others not so much
Kurima is great, but it doesn't compare to the other two, simply because the block like scenery is all there is, however intricate, and also some of the walls stick out from each other, beause they're on the right side of one square instead of the left side of one beside it to explain what I'm trying to say
Very excellent RCT2 filled round, truly impressed, haven't voted yet
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Good round, probably the best 2D entries we've seen in a while too. Now for CC:

Industrial Revolution: I love a good mine train - when it's done right anyway - and this is done right. Great all around job with this, not really sure what to say as to improve it honestly. The only thing that I personally would change, but doesn't really matter is the station's entrance and exit theme. They look off to me but it doesn't really matter honestly.

Desert Conqueror: This is a very solid RCT1 entry, there is a lack of.... something though. It just looks a little barren in spots. I realize it's in a desert, but there are ways to fill it. Maybe try using some cacti or small ground shrubs here and there, also maybe some more buildings just to fill in some extra space.

Kurima: Nice color scheme, weird layout, some small issues with scenery, overall a decent RCT2 entry. If there were more buildings than simply the block pattern ones it might help to add some much needed variety. A little more variety in the terra painting may help as well.

Kraftvoll: Seems to be an average NL2 entry, not a whole lot special about it to be honest. Most of the transitions between banked sections were quite fast and realistically could cause some good whiplash for riders, and the layout wasn't the most interesting in my opinion.

My vote went to Industrial Revolution, hopefully this round will result in another Brookwood victory.
Team CoasterTech

I voted for KRAFTvoll. (It should have been themed to Mac n' cheese)
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Vote goes to: #2: Desert Conqueror
Very impressive the thought that must have gone into planning the scenery in Desert Conqueror for rct 1. Love the design. Took my vote.

Also nave, the coaster is in the desert so the lack of trees is expected  Tongue
It seems like whenever I am in a round the forums don't blow up like they do when I'm not in a round.
Ctg, it also helps that a couple guys who do reviews are Entered in this round. That's why you haven't seen reviews.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Vote went to desert conquerer, after I heard it was in RCT1 I couldn't not vote for it, would've voted for it as an RCT2 coaster anyways
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]