RCT2 RCT2 experts needed

i cant for the life of me figure out how to turn a profit in a regular park without advertising (i.e. one where you get money from park tickets and food/merch only) ill include some screenshots and the save file its the base game so there should be no problem

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Six Flags.zip (Size: 445.79 KB / Downloads: 95)
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
This is a scenario where income comes from admission. Advertising is always a useful tool, but it won't get you very far if your admission price is too low. While it needs to be low in the beginning, you can steadily increase it over time and guests will still pay the fee. Even the poorest guest has at least $60, so I usually cap my admission out there so every incoming guest can enter the park. The math will tell you that, had the last 2,000 guests to enter your park paid that admission, you'd be 20% above your maximum loan size.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Terry basically said it all, other than that just be smart with your money. Always remember though that you can always use a loan to jumpstart your advertising - often I'm out of money when a campaign runs out because I had just finished construction on a coaster. To remedy this I take out a loan big enough to jumpstart the longest campaign for the park and by the time it runs out I usually have made my loan back, plus a little extra. Generally if you have a high park rating the whole time guests will say that they think it's cheap to get in the park, allowing you to raise it maybe one to three times each campaign, eventually exponentially growing your profits. I use these tactics on my Evergreen Gardens coaster building park in RCT1, and used to do the same in RCT2 and after maybe 5-6 years in game you shouldn't have any money concerns so long as you keep advertising.
Team CoasterTech

Thank you guys, but my friend just told me about the glitch where if you place steel frameworks ( in the stuff flags tab on scenery) and then place coaster track and delete the track you have more money than when you started so no more money problems for me lol
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
Shop costs can also earn extra money if you have their profits around $1.20 per item.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
I have been a player of RCT2 for many years. (7 or more) I also build parks for this type of genre.

I've found most useful: for park tickets, start the number to get in at $5, and raise it up $5 every month until, the total to get in is $10 bucks under what the lowest amount for said park is. I.E: lowest is $60? Then entry fee is $50, $75 for lowest? Then $65 to get in.

As for food tickets, raise it up more and more and more until people either continue to buy food, or complain it costs too much.
I've found that $2-3 bucks is good. It may also help to not place ANY food or drink stall until you have a significant amount of people saying they're hungry, thirsty. Then, raise the price of the food and drink stalls before you open it. You, in turn, should make a massive profit.
One final thing, is have food and drink stalls absolutely everywhere!

I hope this'll help ya!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
I saw some good tips here for making my future RCT1 Mega Park grow fast and well. I'll try to apply them as much as possible, because I'll have only 50k $ of loan and I need a lot of money to make scenery and everything else.
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
@Supra - Don't worry about paying the loan back, the interest that builds up is a lot but it isn't too bad. Just make sure you keep money for advertising and keep expanding the park and you should be fine financially Smile
Team CoasterTech