RCT2 An un-named RCT2 mega park.

I do like where this is heading, and I know it is ages from being done, but I would just like to say this before it gets too far. The park looks VERY flat, and there is little variation in elevation. This isn't exactly a bad thing, but something you might want to keep in mind moving forward is to just change it up a bit, and remember, not everything has to go up.
Team CoasterTech

Oh, don't you worry, it's NOT going to be flat. No way, no how. If I have learned anything from entering built it, SCRUBS *SHRUBS, and then lots of landscaping. The usual. You and I both know it well. Ya don't have to worry. Even though it's flat now, (well mostly, that is), it will likely have a bunch of mountains (or one), valleys, crests, maybe a waterfall/cliff somewhere. There's a lot of planning going into this. I'm trying to make it look AS BEST as it can for when it comes out.

That being said, there'll be MANY coasters (likely 14+), a bunch of food stalls, an enormous amount of other rides, and a hell of a lot of scenery and landscaping.

I think this one alone will take at least 35 years, which is what Terry's took. (IN GAME)

Like always, I am always open for suggestions, comments, or questions. And, if you have names for these coasters, do tell. (Some of them already has a name, aka, the woodie, the big B&M twister, and the compact inverted.
The suspended DOES have a name, but I'm not sure it fits with the frontier-esque type theme. (The name is Wild Cat).

If you all want, go ahead and come up with a better name to suit this suspended coaster. I don't think "Wild Cat" sounds right.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
For the invert I think The Great Bear would fit nicely, and it's a shoutout to a great invert over in Hershey Park, PA. Wildcat more fits a woodie design IMHO (In my humble opinion).
Team CoasterTech

@Chris, just for further notion, I may go with this name. It's not an inverted as in loops, but a swinging suspended. It's fast, intense, and fun!

That being said, I did a lot more landscaping for "The Great Bear." You can all still give me suggestions for a better name. However, stick with the bear theme. 

I added a bunch of hills, a lake, and a creek for this "Frontier" themed ride. I took a before and after shot of the landscape before I tweaked it all, and of course, after.

I also added two support systems. (Not the one for the bridge over the creek). I was wondering, does this support system look realistic? Does it seem like it'd hold the track up if I placed them every so often, and lastly, do they look good in your eyes? (It should not be hard to pin-point where these structures are.

(If you can't tell what I am talking about, it's the base blocks on top of each other, mechanical smoke stack thingys, and then the roofs that go over the track and connect to the other side). 

I still have some scenery to do. (Maybe such as a lakeside cabin, the "bear" cave, and more landscaping/terraforming.

Supports: 10%
Landscaping: 70%
Terraforming: 70%
Buildings/Structures(Not supports): 55%
Overall completedness: 51.25%

As for the park, it's nowhere near complete.

And like always, suggestions, comments, CC, and questions are always welcome!
They could definitely hold it up, and not bad.
Team CoasterTech

I've got quite an update at the moment. 

I've added a new wooden coaster for the "Frontier" area, (I have no manufacturer yet)

a river rapids ride,

and a new ride (a ripsaw).

I've also added some new supports for the suspended coaster's diagonal lift hill. As well as some more station work.

I'll ask the same questions once again, do the supports for the lift hill look decent, do they look realistic? (Probably not) And do they look they can support the lift hill?

Also, some of you MAY have noticed, this coaster is supposed to be the most direct copy of the defunct suspended coaster "Big Bad Wolf" from Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Everything is basically the same (the game has limits so I cannot make a DIRECT clone), the only thing different from the two, is the after the upward curves to another diagonal drop and into a sharp uphill, down and curve around to the brake section. As well, the colours, theming and the name also different. 

One last update to this part; the second coaster I added, the B&M, the station is just awful and I'm thinking of redoing it. What do you think?

I also need to do the landscaping, more scenerizing, and and supports for three of the four coasters in the park.

That's all I have done for this update. Next update'll come soon!  Cool
It's been a LONG time since I've updated on Cedar Creek; I come to you with a new coaster, a new ride, and a new food court for the roller coaster.

You all probably guessed it, and Chris asked for it; a Swarzkopf looper!

I took two screen-shots of the coaster station, some track, and the new ride and food court. The station is supposedly similar to Terry Inferno's "Dublin Devil."

Now, on to the statics n' such.

With the new addition of the Swarzkopf looper, the coaster tally reaches 6 (I believe)

R-d - GCI (1997)
LS - Swarzkopf (1991)
IP - B&M (2008)
LP - Philidelphia Toboggan Coasters (1967)
TGB - Arrow Dynamics (1998)
Compacto - Intamin (2004)

I think my next coaster project for the park will be an Arrow Dynamics corkscrew coaster. Also, I am thinking about doing a tri-giga coaster for the park; would that be a good choice?

Statistiques*

Landscaping: 35%
Rides: 30%
Scenerizing: 17%
Build It: 0%
Coasters: 10%
Terraforming: 34%

Total: 22%

As always, questions, comments, suggestions, and CC are ALWAYS needed and wanted. Thanks! Next update coming soon!
Yet again, I've run into complications, this time, to the point of being unable to play the game properly as it affects both OpenRCT2 and RCT2.

The issue is, a weird one at that, when I load up the most recent save of Cedar Creek, it works properly, but then I am unable to zoom out, or move the cursor to a certain spot in the park. It'll crash immediately.

This is bad because I can no longer add things in as it crashes. 

When it does crash, *every time* it brings up a pop-up error note. 

It is as follows: Assertion Failed

Program: C:/Program Files/OpenRCT2/openrct2.dll
File: src/paint/sprite/sprite.c
Line: 80

Expression: False

And then it says something about reading something to get what's wrong.

It also has three buttons to click, Abort, Ignore, and Retry. Only abort works.

If you can help me figure this out, PLEASE DO!

This is my third time trying to create a decent park, and every time has FAILED .

I would LOVE to fix it, and I DO NOT want to fail you all once more.  Frown

Again, I say, PLEASE help me if you have an inkling to what the cause is.

Thanks,
Blaze
That's really weird... I've never seen anything like that in all of my years playing. Do you own the disc or a download? I know it isn't the Steam version. I hope we can help you resolve this issue because I really like the way this is coming thus far.
Team CoasterTech

I have a disc. Thanks for the kind words, mate.

Alright, I have another new update, but it is GOOOD this time!

I managed to fix the error by removing the file that was causing an issue. Unfortunately, the issue was a custom coaster I had in the park as for a surprise. It was Ja227's wingrider coaster. It broke the game, sadly. AT the moment, there's only one custom coaster (Which shall not be named) that will be given into the park and released at various times into build it.

As for the wingrider, if I can find an actual spot to download another, say, a B&M wingrider, I'll add it in.

Lezz get to the update!

I've added: a BIE 4th dimentional coaster, a Vekoma(?) stand up coaster. (I have no idea what company has made the stand up coasters, not the STEEL one, but the much less fun one, like a corkscrew coaster).

I also added an entirely new area, called Extremist Paradise: 

And ended Frontier Town, as well as started to create Japolandia. 
Since the bug, I had to redo the food court for LS, I also added more food court to that area.

I also added a river, and created somewhat of a boardwalk on it, as well it has the stand-up coaster. 

[attachment=5161]

So now that the bug has been resolved,

the park is like 23-24% done. 

Also, it's now year 19. So...... Terry, I think you'll be defeated, mate.

If ya have questions, comments, suggestions, do let me know! Also, if you have CC to give (constructive criticism), DO tell me!

Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)