RCT2 An un-named RCT2 mega park.

I've done a little bit of work to Japolandia, and also started to add a "sandy" area. 

Japolandia and the sand area are both bare as can be, except both have new coasters in it.

And a BIE Inc's own custom concept: (2016)

Japolandia, an Intamin Giga - (2012)

NOTE: Cedar Creek's name is highly likely to change. Go see the thread about it for the names there, or give up a suggestion for a name. 

Also, I may have the park set to the date of 2019. So, if a coaster shows up as 2017, you now know why.

THANKS!

*Quick Update*

I found a site that provides really decent coasters (such as a B&M wing coaster, the one I was looking for). (I used most of them for OpenRCT2's multiplayer feature)

I believe I'll add 4 coasters. A Mack Mega Coaster, a B&M wing coaster, the 10-wide B&M dive cars, and finally an RMC woodie coaster. (All 3 - exculding the RMC coaster, will be under the fictional manufacturers).

If there's another specific coaster type ya'd like to see, LET ME KNOW!

Thanks!
-Blaze
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Alright, it's been quite a bit since the last update. Quite a few new additions have arrived. I told you I was going to do a double of some coaster, and I decided on inverted. Now, inverted coasters are exceedingly difficult with many inversions or twists (up and down). That excludes a double coaster which is all the more harder. Both original schemes had 8 inversions each and 15 drops, but etch after etch, it got smaller and smaller, now it's only 5 inversions and 13 drops per coaster. Most of the time building it was trying to get the block brakes, and the entry to station time equal, or near as possible.

FINALLY, I managed to do so, after about two hours of work, both worked perfectly with only a mere 2 second gap. CLOSE ENOUGH. 

Now the park has two full-circuit train tracks, and 4 new coasters.

Two B&M inverted coasters (2015)
LD's older brother - or younger.... BD. (Made by GCI) (2003)
Annnnnnnd a hyper coaster (1993) Arrow Dynamics

Again, I am not revealing the names. That's for YOU to figure out. The woodie should be the easiest and you will NEVER guess the inverts' names.

The double inverts: (Do you like the colour schemes?) 

The woodie: 

And the hypercoaster! 

One more screen shot regarding both the hyper coaster and the new woodie, is the placement of it DIRECTLY next to the double train tracks look good?

After all of this, I still need suggestions for theming on the woodie, as well if ALL the colour schemes are decent? I am ALWAYS open to suggestions for names, coasters to be put in the park, and other things! If you have comments, questions, suggestions, or CC, do let me know as I will take note of this!

Extra Note: I will NOT  be here at all next week, so this is the last update until July 23rd. 

(Also, Terry Inferno, I am TOTALLY not catching you in the years it took to make these parks. TOTALLY NOT! @23 years and going strong! I am coming for thee Terry!)
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!