WIP GCI Nameless racing coaster (lightning racer-ish)

so heres something im working on right now an i cant seem to get any ideas for scenery or what to name it 
any ideas?
 will post save for anyone who asks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
You may want to ask Maverick360 to come up with a name. He is good at coming up with names for rides. Perhaps a western theme. If you are using RCT2 I'm not sure what they have for western scenery. But there are a few RCT2 players on this site so they may be able to help you more. I think this is a good start and I know you are in the process of working on the other stuff. So I will wait for updates. Smile
This is definitely looking promising... If I hadn't already used Timber Tantrum for one of my uploads, I'd definitely suggest it as a name.

I'm a RCT2 player, and what you have, is indeed a good start. You musn't forget to scenerize it, and terraform greatly.

As for the name....how about Roaring Beasts? I'll have a few more soon.

Also, Aecrouch is right, a western theme would look splendid, and would fit a western name such as "Roaring Beasts"
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
so heres what i got done after i got home, i got the lines done at least and im gonna make an entrance building where the path grids are

"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
I agree with those above me, a western theme would make sense on this coaster. With the right station and support job, this could come out very nicely.

I do, however, have to inquire about the existence of the security guard on a path with one-way traffic and no lamps, cans, or benches.  Rolleyes
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Well, here I am, and I'm going to say that maybe you should go with: Bandit and Cowboy: Shootout at High Noon. Or just go with Bandit and Cowboy, because its a racing coaster.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
So just asking how would you guys terraform it? Cause the lightning racer is built on flat ground ( I've been to Hershey like 30 times I live 40 minutes away)

Also I have open rct2 I can do whatever

Quick question does anyone here know how to install the expansion's on open rct 2?

this is what i had originally, it was wayyyyy too generic

For terraforming basically just make some hills here and there, it just adds f=some variation to the ride is all. I'm not sure how to install the expansions with OpenRCT2 already there, but I know it works fine if installed afterwards.
Team CoasterTech

im thinking about deleting one side of it, making both sides into one track, and entering it in build it

idk though
do you think with the right scenery this could win build it?