Flowing Fury - Round 237 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 237 Winner

Congratulations to BlazingEmpireHD's Flowing Fury - a water and fire based giga coaster, the latest winner of RCTgo's Build It Competiton! Flowing Fury - a water and fire based giga coaster beat the other three entries with 17 votes and 46% of the vote.

Description:
Back in 2000, right after Flash Hazard opened, Blazing Inferno Empire Co. decided to draw out some plans for a new giga coaster, the second in the world. After discovering that it'd take 38 million dollars to build, the idea was scrapped.

Several years later, one of the fellow workers at BIE Co, our good friend Chris and fellow builder, rediscovered the blue prints for this currently unnamed project. He took it to the CEO of the company, Terry Inferno, and it was agreed that a new giga coaster would surface the world of thrill-dom. After several months of planning and designing this coaster, as the first blue print stated that the G's would be way over 7, a new design came out. It would feature many air time hills and would be a water/fire based Giga.

Another couple months and the crew had the station and lift hill done.
This coaster would open to the world in three months.

Of course, with every coaster, it had to be tested. And four people were selected ride it first (after a train full of dummies went first)

Those four guys were Chris, Nave, Terry, and then myself.

Likewise, up the cable lift we went. And down again.

There was still only one thing missing. This coaster needed a name! After several hours of thinking, Nave and Chris had decided out a name and took it to the boss who agreed indefinitely!

For their work, the boss decided to let them have two days off for going to the park and riding their ride.

Down to the nitty-gritty, or stuff ya need to know!

Ratings:

Excitement: 9.6
Intensity: 6.8
Nausea: 4.12

Speed and Ride time:

69mph
1m 47s ride time

Drops:

Every other stat will be covered in the last screenshot.

*Other topics*

This coaster requires no add-ons or CS, and it also doesn't need RCT2's add-on packs.

This coaster is in a park save file as the scenery amount is a bit too much.

This coaster will also work in both RCT2 and OpenRCT2

If there's a problem, let me know.

And if ya have questions, comments, or suggestions, hit me up!

Let's have another great round!

Votes cast:
Flowing Fury - a water and fire based giga coaster - 17 votes
Badlands Express - A Custom Mine Train Coaster - 8 votes
Manic Miner - 12 votes
Congrats! Smile
NICE JOB BLAZE!!!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Why did it take so long to get the results of the votes?!? Frown

Anyway congratulations for your Flowing Fury, Blazin'! This was a nice entry. Even if I voted for Manic Miner, I'm still not disappointed by the winner. Good job! Biggrin
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
Bravo, I really once the fake Wilhelm coaster was taken out it was quite a close round
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Nice win stealing that one, now we've both beat each other lol
Team CoasterTech

This entry seemed as though it had the most effort put into it this round. A well-deserved win, and the second giga victory in a row.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Thanks everyone!!

Sorry for the delayed thanks; was at camp for two weeks without internet.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
You're back!!!!!!!!!!!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360