WIP: Jurassic Park!

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting on the forums. I started playing RCT3 again a couple of weeks ago (having not played for around 6-ish years prior :P ) and decided to try and give making Jurassic Park a go. I've seen a few people try to copy Jurassic World 1:1, so I thought I'd be different and try and go for more of a first-movie vibe with an original park layout. 

Jurassic Park was one of my favourite childhood films, and I've always wanted to see what it could have looked like if stuff didn't go wrong. I hope you guys get as much of a kick out of it as I do! 

I'm about 30 hrs in currently, but the pics in the album below are from around 15hrs. 
Here's a link to the imgur album:
Jurassic Park Album

More Pics to come in the near future! 
-Manjensan
Hi and welcome!
A good start. I've seen a few different variations of this ride/park before. I can't wait to see your final ride/park.
Wow, this is really good!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
This looks really amazing! I love the detail you put into it so far and I am looking forward to seeing more. Smile
Be a part of our Universe!
Universal Studios Florida | Islands of Adventure | Universal's Citywalk
The Universal Team
Cheers guys!
I've finished the first dark ride, and Im working on building the 'discovery center'. I'll post some more pics in a few days time, thanks for the kind words Smile