RCT3 Iron Phantom Updates - Collaboration Project - aecrouch7413 and HLH3

This project was made using Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum with Soaked and Wild. I started this project creating the roller coaster and the start of the scenery. Soon after HLH3 joined in with the project. He added a lot to the scenery and made some small changes with the roller coaster (transfer track). He also designed the ride sign/logo. For a little while there was some confusion during the project, but it was resolved. And in the end a great project will soon be completed. We are thinking about entering this into a Build it Competition, but not sure which one yet, possibly round 240. HLH3 is making the movie day and night POV and screenshots. My end is finished for now. If we enter this into the competition it will probably be uploaded under his name which is fine. I will be given copies of everything and it will go up on both of our YouTube channels. He has been updating me on the things he's been working on and it looks awesome. Here are a few screenshots he provided me with...also, thanks again to Maverick360 who came up with the name for the ride!    Smile 

[Image: qEjka50.jpg]

[Image: OLn2w8R.jpg]

[Image: YYfpMYT.jpg]

[Image: Q2r82ML.jpg]

[Image: m0fHxBo.jpg]

[Image: LLYm4Xa.jpg]
This is absolutely stunning! Definitely one of, if not the best RCT3 project I've seen!
What if, instead of that, we just don't
Very nice! The spooky vibe is really done well.
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
Thanks guys.
Updates to come soon.
HLH3 just send me a private link to the movie file and it is incredible (spoiler alert) For those who don't know my YouTube name it is aecrouch2016. My forum name for RCT go and Steam is aecrouch7413. I let Justin know so there wouldn't be any confusion. I would recommend HLH3 for a partner in a project for anyone who is interested in doing a collaboration project. No screenshots to update yet. I leave that to HLH3 because I don't want to give it away completely. More to come...
Just a quick question - will this be entered in Build-It! ? Sorry if it's already been said, just haven't seen a definitive answer and I'm just wondering.
Team CoasterTech

(Jun 26, 2016, 09:50 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: Just a quick question - will this be entered in Build-It! ? Sorry if it's already been said, just haven't seen a definitive answer and I'm just wondering.

HLH3 and I are possibly thinking for round 239 or 240. I'm having surgery on Wed so I gave him permission to upload the entry under his name. It's up to him of what he wants to do. Both of us will be able to have the movie file on our YouTube channels when it is time. I gave Justin an email explaining the situation with this project and possible entry for the next build it round. No one can view the movie except HLH3 and I.
Need three more entries for round 239.