Soaked! Iron Phantom POV - Finished

Justin has contacted HLH3 and I regarding this project. It has been explained why this entry was not entered into this current round. It was my mistake, I missed a step in the process of entering it. It was my first Build it Entry. (This is why this was revised)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6a0LM5lkmY
I must say, Amy, you've done a hell of a job on this! It looks fantastic! I have only one complaint, some of the spots (the slight uphill and curvaround to the second cork, as well as the slight left up to the MBCR) are rough. Other than that, you've done well!

I also like the lightning effect on the video, it gave it a more "Phantom" feel to it.

One final time, GREAT JOB!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
It was probably pulled because it was entered by HLH3 and it wasn't his original work. If Justin could add a Collaboration option that requires the permission of both users that would be nice.

After viewing it looks quite nice, although 1080p would help relieve a lot of the fuzziness. As for the ride itself some throttle control would be great as it goes through the Zero-G roll very fast, the dive-loop turnaround very fast, and feels a little jerky on some of the bankings. It's still a good ride, just not as smooth as it could be.
Team CoasterTech

(Jul 3, 2016, 11:29 AM)ChrisMDB Wrote: It was probably pulled because it was entered by HLH3 and it wasn't his original work. If Justin could add a Collaboration option that requires the permission of both users that would be nice.

After viewing it looks quite nice, although 1080p would help relieve a lot of the fuzziness. As for the ride itself some throttle control would be great as it goes through the Zero-G roll very fast, the dive-loop turnaround very fast, and feels a little jerky on some of the bankings. It's still a good ride, just not as smooth as it could be.

As far as I know HLH3 didn't enter it unless I was unaware of it at the time he did it. As far as I know I was the only one who entered this into this contest round. If HLH3 sees this post he will probably explain more on his end. We contacted Justin to have this situation explained to each of us. I do agree with you there should be a separate section for a collaboration option as well. Hopefully Justin in the future will add that. It's a friendly competition and it's a learning experience. 

Thank you all for the feedback, it's appreciated.  Smile
When I know more, I will update in this post.
I did not enter Round 239. Justin explained the two entries that were pull was due to no scenery. This being Aecrouch7413's first go at a Build-It upload missed the last step of the process. We have been given permission to enter the next available round and I will due the submission at that time, unless Amy says otherwise. It is her baby after all.
Thank you HLH3 for explaining the situation. I want everyone to know you had my permission to work on this project and to share it with others. After all it's your work to. I want to remind everyone, in the beginning I did the track and most of the scenery. But for the remainder of the project HLH3 worked hard at fixing the transfer track and adding more outstanding scenery to the coaster design. At all times he kept in contact with me through my personal email to let me know what changes he did and why. I have copies of all of the files and so does he. Because it was a collaboration, I felt it only fair for him to be able to put it on his YouTube channel as well. I did not complete all of the necessary steps to finish the entry for the round 239 build it competition. Justin was aware of the both of us working on this project from the very beginning. He gave us permission to re-enter it into the next build it round. But for now, I think we will call it a done project and a learning experience. HLH3 did nothing wrong and he followed all of the rules. Thank you Justin for clearing up the situation with the build it entry and thank you HLH3 for your help.