RCT2 rct2 CTRs

so i saw in a screen shot on a site that no longer exists i think because i cant find it again a wooden coaster ctr that had the steep slope to flat track piece that only steel coasters have, does anyone know where to find that?

I found a b&m wing coaster, an 8 and 10 seater dive coaster and an imtamin wing coaster ( I think skyrush is the only one)
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
bumpppppppppppp
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
I've never seen one on RCT2, I know that the Pep Team Wodan can do this on RCT3 though.
Team CoasterTech

I have never heard of that sort of thing unfortunately. However, that site you found those rides at still exsists and is expanding.

The person who runs it added 4-5 new coasters to it, such as Mack Mega, Intamin Accelerator, and more.

I'd advise you to go download them because they are no gimmick coasters. They are working and functional. GO GET THEM
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
i have them all they just didnt have the wooden coaster i was looking for