Mirrors Edge: The Ride - Round 239 Winner

also there was no POV for yveltal, which is always needed for rct3 entries
(Jul 10, 2016, 08:22 AM)dark ridley Wrote: Why are you so mean with me? I dind't do anything for you to hate me.

I don't think people are trying to be mean to you. They are just stating an opinion. I've had way worse comments on my work and it can hurt, but I hope you will keep creating and sharing your work. Sorry you are going through this with round 239.
I remember when everyone on this site was mean. This such a threat site now. Chris wasn't trying to be mean, it was just a misunderstanding.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Yeah dude If you saw my post I wasnt being mean I was trying to help you do better next time, your support stuff is good and you obviously know how custom scenery works so you have a lot more experience than I did when I uploaded my first build it thing, look on my downloads under mind eraser and youll see what I mean
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]