Oasis Frenzy - Round 240 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 240 Winner

Congratulations to SupraTheHedgehog's Oasis Frenzy, the latest winner of RCTgo's Build It Competiton! Oasis Frenzy beat the other three entries with 15 votes and 44% of the vote.

Description:
It was a long time ago I didn't enter a track in the Build It! competition. Let's have a good round! Biggrin

Those times, I played online OpenRCT2 a lot and I managed to find a server where I built one of my best roller coaster so far. Credit goes to Whiskey Station for the map.
Link: http://whiskeystation.com/

This time, I built a floorless roller coaster on the biggest sand dune of the park, near the main lake. Again, the main theme is desert. (yes, I love this theme :P) For this track, I used scenery from Egypt, Mine and Medieval themeings to build impressive and detailed sand structures around the track. I also used the Mechanical themeing to make custom supports under most of the track.

In addition to the track, I built a splash boat with an impressive drop of 25 meters. I thought it would be a good idea to place both rides in the same zone, both connect very well together.

Also, I used every tools and cheats I could get with OpenRCT2 to build this roller coaster, such as disabling clearance checks (for placing objects throught other objects) and disabling support limits (for building as high as we want whatever the track is).

For this reason, the map could be a bit unstable, since other players used a buch of cheats too, and I tried as much as possible to make it openable in the original RCT2 for everyone.

Watch the POV of the track here: https://youtu.be/J0DFeEJbDmE

See final screenshot for statistiques.

Votes cast:
The Vomiting Machine - 9 votes
Embers Of Envy - 4 votes
Oasis Frenzy - 15 votes
PC-Sandbox1 - 6 votes
Oh jeez the votes weren't even close xD
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
Congrats, clearly the one that deserved the win this round. Nice job Supra!
Team CoasterTech

Congratulations! Smile
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
Congratulations on the win.
This is some of the best structural work we've seen in RCT2 so far. Definitely deserving of its victory.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Thanks everyone! Really happy with my second victory in Build It! competition.
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.