Vote for your favorite track! Round 245

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 245 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Let's have a great round!

#1: Timber Toppers

[Image: 57bc28b116dac.png]

#2: Hot Rod

[Image: 57bc30c07fd18.png]

#3: Behemoth

[Image: 57bc96a44d748.png]

#4: Spyder

[Image: 57bccc1eb23a3.jpg]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Tuesday, August 30
Vote goes to Spyder
*My thoughts*

Timber Toppers:

In my opinion, this is not finished. Honestly, it looks a bit rushed. There's not much of any type of scenery around the ride except for supports and hedges lining the entrance. It looks incredibly cramped. The layout is... cramped. It also looks like a bit of a rough ride.
Another thing is, the name just does not go with the theme at all. When I think 'Timber Topper' I see trees, lots of trees, and a brown wooden coaster. This is not my favourite, and won't take my vote, but it would come second.

Hot Rod:

Another case of incomplete. It's not complete nor is it near to that! The concept looks great, but, there's no landscaping, no terraforming, terrapainting, none of that. The only thing really going for it is the bland-looking buildings in the backround, and the decent supports. I'm sorry, complete your coasters before you enter them!!

Behemoth:

Once more I say, "INCOMPLETE." At least this one tried to do better scenery, but as the one above, it needs foliage, terrapainting, terraforming, and more. You may say, "But there is landscaping!" I say to you, that that "landscaping" is just rocks mushed together. While it MAY look decent, it definitely does not qualify for good. The station does look like the in-game scenery, and it does look good. The supports are decent, but still incomplete on areas. Generally, I would say more but I am itching to actually say good things.

Spyder:

FINALLY! SOMETHING THAT'S COMPLETE! Spyder is a great idea for what complete looks like. Although it does not have "enough" scenery as in buildings like the station, this coaster here is by far the most complete. Well done, creator!

Spyder gets my vote. I have a sneaking suspicion it won't win because RCT3 is always better than RCT2 apparently.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Easy favorite would be Behemoth. But as BlazingEmp said, it's incomplete. Spyder gets the gold.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
Hot rod is supposed to be in the middle of a town that is flat.

I also would like to comment on Blazing Empire HD comment on MY COASTER!!!

Hot Rod:

Another case of incomplete. It's not complete nor is it near to that! The concept looks great, but, there's no landscaping, no terraforming, terrapainting, none of that. The only thing really going for it is the bland-looking buildings in the backround, and the decent supports. I'm sorry, complete your coasters before you enter them!!

Remember who is reading this. I spent THREE month on this coaster. This balanced in with school and clubs made me very happy. The building had detailed garages and the ride shop had ride photos. Now for the big shocker. I am a coaster enthusiastand can tell you every single stat of tons of roller coasters, name what Intamin stands for and only started liking coasters a YEAR ago. I have also riden the worlds fastest wood coaster 13 and riden Iron Dragon at Cedar Point in VR. I am classified as an Cedar Point fanboy and am Applying for ACE. That's my case. Remember who your audience is. The creator of Hot Rod and Raven (this weeks winner) Pepper15_cute
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
(Sep 23, 2016, 07:52 AM)Pepper15_Cute Wrote: I am 13 and can tell you every single stat of tons of roller coasters, name what Intamin stands for and only started liking coasters a YEAR ago.  I have also riden the worlds fastest wood coaster 13 times and riden Iron Dragon at Cedar Point in VR.  I am classified as an Cedar Point fanboy and am Applying for ACE.  That's my case.  Remember who your audience is.  The creator of Hot Rod and Raven (this weeks winner) Pepper15_cute

what??? what are you going on about? 
also nice b8
dont tell me youre taking this competition this seriously... dont get triggered about what people said about your coaster, its a game, relax kid.......

edit: i just realized this was almost a month ago, so nice bump as well. this already happened so whats the point of commenting????
I think you can get over this because what I said was for the most part, true. Besides this, you won the very next round. So I see no reason why you should complain when I wasn't the only one who said your coaster was incomplete.
To Blazing Empire HD

I am sorry. I jumped the gun about this and read your apology post. Your tracks are incredible. Thanks you so much for being a good sport. Best of luck in your next build it round.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
It's totally fine mate! And good luck to you too!