Vote for your favorite track! Round 247

Unfortunately video uploading and processing for display on the web is a lot of work, which is why we've left that functionality with YouTube. I could adjust the Build It upload process to include a spot to put your YouTube video so it embeds on the voting page, but unfortunately we will not be able to add the ability to upload videos directly to RCTgo's servers.
Time to talk to Mom and Dad
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
I completely agree with Chris and Justin about the POV for 3D games! Smile A spot to put YouTube video so it embeds on the voting page would be great!!
Official Batt's Coaster Thread

Official Batt's Park Thread
There are other ways to share your videos besides YouTube. All you would have to do is use the site of your choice and then share the link. Not everyone wants a YouTube channel. With any site, make sure to read the fine print to make sure it's what you want and to find out if there is a cost to use it.  After doing a search on share videos ... Some examples you might see are VideoSprout, Vimeo, DropShots. Look through a few of them and decide which one you want to use and if your under 18 make sure to have your parents look at it as well. Some sites have age restriction.

I understand why it can be hard for some to have a video with their project. But it is helpful because it gives a different perspective of a project. However, there are lots of screenshots in this round so it should help me make my decision. Good luck everyone, nice round by the way.  Smile
Thanks, totally looking into that.
Also another option for videos on youtube is uploading them and putting them as unlisted, so only people who have the link to the video can access them, and no one else, so stuff stays private
My vote goes to Arroyo btw, yes I know Dr.Mechanico is in a park I'm working on, but the supports on Arroyo are amazing, and as said before the candies as rocks is ingenious, and I do love the colour scheme
Dr.Mechanico does get a close second though, I have seen it in game and it does look great with the section we are working on
Son of the Serpent and White Lightning both lack in scenery, and honestly the lack of POV for Serpent does influence my choice, as I don't get to see the ride from the guests point of view, which is what really matters in the end, its what the guests see
I will give credit to the station/helix area on white lightning though, it looks pretty good, just the rest of the ride is pretty undetailed
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Vote goes to: #3: White Lightning
(Sep 24, 2016, 09:05 PM)Pepper15_Cute Wrote: I don't know.  Son of The Serent looks pretty good.  The station details and cave are pretty cool. My votes for serpent.

huh... seems like you voted for yourself.....
#Exposed
Honestly I don't agree that this was this best coaster in this round, but I mean we've had worse, there was effort put into this one at least
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

(Oct 2, 2016, 02:30 PM)Drew_ Wrote:
(Sep 24, 2016, 09:05 PM)Pepper15_Cute Wrote: I don't know.  Son of The Serent looks pretty good.  The station details and cave are pretty cool. My votes for serpent.

huh... seems like you voted for yourself.....

Can't vote if our Tracks In the Round, However you can talk it Up