RCT2 Unnamed New RCT2 Park

Hey guys! I have been working on a new mega park. However, I'm almost stuck already at where I want to go for. I have nothing much on this park aside a motion simulator, a roller coaster, and a ferris wheel.

There'll be changes to this park however. This park will be entirely made in OpenRCT2, and will have some of the perks with it. Merging will be involved. (Basically making two coasters connect to make newer coasters that have not been made for RCT2 = Extra Roller Coasters - Wing, B&M Dive, Maurer Sohne, ect).

All coasters (except merged ones) will be entered into Build It! at some point. Narration will play effective until the build it round ends. As soon as that respective round ends, a link will go up into the narration area.

If ya have anything you'd like to see, let me know!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Wow you were so impatient for Chris and I to find time to build our part of the co-op, you started your own project, I feel like the badass stormtrooper from the force awakens "TRAITOR"
just kidding bro it looks good, glad you're occupied making something cool
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Certain target demographics respond to certain coaster types more than others when entered in Build It rounds. That Schwarzkopf looper, for example, will guarantee you the entire Chris vote.

I want to see a Maurer Sohne in RCT2. I've built one, but it's really just an LIM with short trains.

(Oct 1, 2016, 10:39 PM)naveisawesome Wrote: Wow you were so impatient for Chris and I to find time to build our part of the co-op, you started your own project

You're in good hands. Had I been in his shoes, I would have finished the other two parts.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Hey everyone! I am here with an update on where the park stands. A pretty big entry as of now. New things include 4 new coasters, several new rides and other various things.

First off, I went to NieSch and asked if it were okay to make a parody of his popular coaster "ROAR!"
He got back to me and said yes. RUSH! was then born. (Two attractions are also in the mesh of coaster here). 

After this, with so much work infused into RUSH! and surrounding areas (major thanks to NieSch + Still a bit of WIP)
A new area came about. It would add a huge coaster dubbed "Sea Emperor."

In the same general area, I added four attractions (All unnamed) and a Virginia reel. (Unnamed too)

Finally, I added a back n' forth coaster named 'Treetop Flyer' near Mountain Climber and such areas.
[attachment=5216]

Also, two coasters need a name.
Looper:
Virginia Reel:

That's it for this update.
Once again, thanks to NieSch for lettitng me do a parody of his coaster ROAR!
Also, be sure to check out the other thread for this mega park which has nifty narration and download links.

Links:
Mega Park Thread: http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-21711-pos...#pid124938
ROAR!: http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/11119

Be sure to give me tips and pointers for the park in what I should fix.
By the way, if there's a specific idea for what you'd like to see in this park, don't tarry away from telling me!

Thanks everyone!
-Blaze

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It's been quite awhile. Haven't done much in 2 weeks as of being so busy.

Update: 1 (finished) new coaster, and several rides and/or attractions. As well as several buildings.

Do be sure to let me know what you think!
More updates to come soon!
Update: More to come soon! Keep an eye out!  Ninja