RCT2 New Project For Whiskey Station

i was just recently accepted into server 1 on whiskey station and this is the park i showed them to get me accepted, i posted on there as well as im gonna post on here i just want to get some suggestions on how to make it better (i would personally start with getting rid of the maze)

heres the park

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
These look epic! My favourite being rhe layout on the floorless coaster. It's perfect. Keep it up!

For those who may not know, Whiskey Station is a spinoff site for OpenRCT2 and it's a HEAVY realism-biased server.
Being able to join it must take so much care and delicacy to build good rides that are realistic. I know this because I'm in Whiskey Station too. SupraTheHedgehog is also a member of Whiskey Station.

Backstory time: Wink

When I joined, my coasters and projects were barely enough to go anywhere in Whiskey Station. After nearly being kicked out, I finally stepped up my game severely and now I am bringing you all that quality of good. Before Za Doragon, most of my coasters wouldn't come up to par with their standards. The folkes at Whiskey Station defs are nice, you just have to be real good at the game. They taught me how to merge coasters, and all sorts of things. Basically, I'm making more quality rides now because I always seemed to rush my projects. Now, I don't.

Anyways, if you think you have the guts to try and join, go ahead.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
i did join i was accepted last night, actually im pretty sure that when i showed them the temple thing thats what got me accepted lol

so im working on a GCI ish coaster that just has a bunch of turnarounds and thats very compact for the amount of elements it has and this is what i came up with, im calling it timber tantrum cause theres another coaster on this site i think thats called timber tantrum but someone mentioned it in my post about my racing woodie and i really liked the name and i think it really fits with this coaster but its still a work in progress and its no where near finished but heres the coaster layout

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]