Green Lantern - Round 248 Winner

(Oct 15, 2016, 10:10 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: Nothing against you Pepper, but having 3 in a row wins, when Terry Inferno rightly should of won is not right.
Your entries, as Chris has said, are mediocre, they're good, just not worth winning 3 in a row when completed coasters such as Arroyo and Vildeburg are in the same round.

That's true, they were not that amazing, but not necessarily bad. I mean winning 3 times in a row is amazing, but with roller coasters like that, that can be disappointing. It would be worth it if they had more details and a more specific theme for each of them.

For this round I voted for Vildeburg because I thought this one was the best by far, but I still don't know why people keep voting for entries like that. Idk if it's because this entry is from RCT3, but it sure has an impact on others' vote. However, it's not because it's RCT3 that it can't be bad.

I know some of us like Blazing and I keep thinking about that issue, but I think we should not take that too seriously. People gonna like what they like and that's it, even if we don't agree with them.
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
Still have know idea how his won. Was expecting the win and Terry your work is incredible. My other thing is that not everyone knows this forum exist and that you can discuss the build it round. I didn't know that the forum was here till I entered Hot Rod over a month ago. Also going back on SupraTheHedgehog's comment, I am working on a new wood coaster. In real life I love wood coasters but RCT3 generates the most inaccurate wooden supports on the planet. I won't be any where near done with that soon, and I do NOT have a coaster in this weeks competition. A well deserved break I think. Also look forward to seeing your YouTube videos. Good job again to everyone in this round. Happy riding to all, and RMC Mean Streak at Cedar Point!!!

Happy note from me as well RCT3 crashed today and I might have to restart😩
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
(Oct 16, 2016, 12:41 AM)Pepper15_Cute Wrote: Happy riding to all, and RMC Mean Streak at Cedar Point!!!

huh, thats a weird way to say gci retrack....
(Oct 16, 2016, 10:12 AM)Drew_ Wrote: huh, thats a weird way to say gci retrack....

What do you mean Drew
Vildeberg should have won but anyway congrats Pepper !
Congratulations.
I had actually voted for Demon.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I thought you all would like to see the rules again for the competion and I quote.
"In an effort to continue to improve the Build It! competition, we will be making some changes to the competition rules going forward. Starting with Round 221, entries must be themed. A base track with absolutely no theming or scenery will no longer be considered a satisfactory entry.

Entries that are submitted without satisfactory theming will be removed before the round begins so others may enter the competition."

http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-21301.html

and I quote:

"You may NOT:
Enter more than once in a single round of the competition
Enter in place of another user (enter a roller coaster that is not yours)
Enter any track that has been entered into a previous round of the competition
Enter any track that has been previously uploaded to RCTgo
Vote in any round in which you have an entry"
http://rctgo.com/terms

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm only mentioning this because if the same people enter round after round it doesn't give other people a chance to enter. Please don't take this personally Pepper15_Cute I just wanted to remind people because there seems to be a debate. I normally wouldn't say anything but I've seen a pattern with certain members on the site. It is fall and we may not have enough entries which is my guess. The rules use to be more strict so if something has changed Justin, please let us know, I'm curious and I hope know one takes this post the wrong way. My apologies if anyone is offended, because it's not my intent to do so. I mean well and thought it would be a good reminder as I said before. During the summer time I noticed the competition picks up a little more because people have more time to work on the projects. There are a lot of new people I've noticed on the site and while I think we should all give them a chance and they can learn from the experience.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations on the win again Pepper15_Cute.
Very well put, Amy! On that note, I think we should just end this topic as we don't want to have people against us or on our side.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Agreed Blazing
(Oct 17, 2016, 01:23 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: Very well put, Amy! On that note, I think we should just end this topic as we don't want to have people against us or on our side.

Agreed. Smile