RCT3 "The Centrifuge"

After nine years of not having played RCT3, I have this week anyway RCT3 installed on my PC,

Here is my first sceenshots of "The Centrifuge" coaster and building.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks like a good start, some scenery around the track (trees, other foliage, rocks, etc.) better supports, and a custom color scheme for the track would really help bring this coaster's level of quality up a notch. Just some suggestions for you, I really like how the coaster interacts with the building by the way.
Team CoasterTech

(Oct 21, 2016, 07:26 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: Looks like a good start, some scenery around the track (trees, other foliage, rocks, etc.) better supports, and a custom color scheme for the track would really help bring this coaster's level of quality up a notch. Just some suggestions for you, I really like how the coaster interacts with the building by the way.

It's not ready yet, are still working on it.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Some pictures inside the building

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This would be one intense coaster, but not because of the helices. Sharp, unbanked turns in high speed areas, particularly after large drops, generate unnecessarily high lateral Gs, which can be painful for riders in many ways. RCT3's rating system is very lenient, so this won't drive the intensity rating up even if the lateral Gs are above 3 or 4, but banking those curves would allow the ride to be equally thrilling without injuring the riders from a realistic point of view.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!