Planet Coaster - Another update coming

"Planet Coaster, Holiday Update
Quote:Greetings coaster friends,

We've only just released Planet Coaster and we hope that you're all having a blast playing the game, but we've already got some big news for you!

Since the festive month of December is soon upon us, we are preparing a special holiday update for you! This free content update will be like an early Christmas present for our beloved community. It's going to be filled with a variety of goodies, of which we'll be sharing the details closer its release time. However, one special feature is something that we want YOU to decide!

You, as a community, get to vote on which new flat ride will be included in this holiday update. We've narrowed your options down to these four, and we can't wait to see which one will be your favourite pick!
  • Classic Ferris Wheel - a theme park trademark, standing 30m tall and holding 20 gondolas.
  • Sizzer - Spinning, suspended grasscutter ride that whips you in every direction!
  • Trihorse - A three-armed, rotating, swinging, and suspended vintage ride, raising its arms up to an angle of 40 degrees.
  • Collider - Retro sci-fi ride with 20 swinging gondolas on a horizontal Ferris Wheel that rises to an angle of 87 degrees.

We're sure Yule love this holiday update and we're looking forward to seeing your choice of ride, I’m sure it'll be a cracker!"

https://forums.planetcoaster.com/showthr...day-Update
Thanks for the post Amy, was this in the newsletter or on their Steam update page?
Team CoasterTech

(Nov 22, 2016, 10:24 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: Thanks for the post Amy, was this in the newsletter or on their Steam update page?

The link is where I got the information from. I haven't heard anything on Steam yet. Check your pm.