[RCT2] Wolf's Eye Forest

I built a park in the middle of the wilderness.

Be sure to watch with sound so you can hear the music of the trees and the mountains.

First 7 minutes are a preview of the entire park, including the various buildings and the bridges as well as the 39 rides. The remaining portion consists of watching the trains careen around the tracks of the 12 roller coasters from a distance with a few mildly amusing captions here and there.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Awesome Video thanks for sharing.
This is an epic creation. Great job!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Wolf's Eye Forest is now available for download.

http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/16343

From this...
[Image: mtUTxlA.jpg]

...to this...
[Image: pDW3QUG.jpg]

...to this:
[Image: 58a10fc48c705.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Jawdroppingly stunning. Simply amazing. Absolutely magnificent.

The careful terra-painting from basic grass into a rock-edged delta, flat plateaus, and intricately detailed mountains makes me a fan of your work alone. The additional beautiful foliage and immaculate NCSO was just a wonderful cherry on the cake.

Though I must say the sheer density of the foliage completely hides the beauty of the land below it all, on which I'm sure you worked very hard on.

Wonderful video as well! I can't wait to see your next project!
Currently working on a fictional Italian non-park. Expected release date: Soonâ„¢

[Image: QLvoQOM.png]
What Ziscor has said. Absolutely incredible!!!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Thanks, guys! I try to push the limits of NCSO and traditional clearance levels as best I can. Tunnels made entirely of bushes and shrubs are my current favorite technique. 

I may have a touch of OCD when it comes to foliage, however. I should have left parts of the mountains bare, but my compulsion to cover every empty square with plant matter overrode my desire to show the mountains. This seems to be a recurring problem that I hope to one day overcome.
¡Viva Mexico!