Rogue One - Round 253 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 253 Winner

Congratulations to Terry Inferno's Rogue One, the latest winner of RCTgo's Build It Competiton! Rogue One beat the other three entries with 19 votes and 58% of the vote.

Description:
A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, someone built a roller coaster. It was unlike any other roller coaster that had ever been built, partially because it was constructed many millennia before anyone on Earth had conceptualized even the earliest forms of roller coasters, and also because it featured a 200-foot tall station.

But what truly makes this ride unique is its unmatched ability to simulate flying a rebel ship. Like a rebel ship, the trains are able to move in all directions while allowing the riders to lose track of their orientation. When you're out there fighting the Galactic Empire in deep space, you're not worried about where the sky is located.

You're all rebels, aren't you?

Votes cast:
The Joker's Jest - 8 votes
Sparta (No Cs) - 6 votes
Eagles Eye - No votes
Rogue One - 19 votes
Thanks everyone!

Since this is a park file, I renamed the park staff based on franchise characters. Those who like both RCT2 and terrible puns may appreciate the nomenclature.

I'll have to actually see this movie if it's still in theaters when I return to the States.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Knew it. 100% knew you made Rogue One. Congrats on the win, and on moderator too!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Congrats Terry, the movie was good although they changed a few things I'm not too happy about (mostly EU references that 99% of Star Wars fans don't know/care about).
Team CoasterTech

Congratulations, Terry! Another great entry that deserves the win!
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
Congratulations Terry!
Congrats Terry
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect