RCT3 OSX Steam RCT3 Platinum - Help Saving and/or Loading Tracks etc

Hello all!

This is my first post. I've got a Macbook Pro running OSX El Capitan and I've purchased RCT3 Platinum from Steam.

Game runs beautifully! I've built a coaster in the sandbox and I've renamed it/saved it. I can find the .trk file and see other pertinent folders, but I can't seem to load that track anywhere but in the sandbox mode.

When I enter Sandbox mode, I open the saved GAME file and it's there immediately, but although the .trk file is in the Coasters folder, I can't seem to figure out how to load it in any other environment.

When I'm in Coaster Designer, I don't even get a "load" option/button when I click the Coaster icon. What am I doing wrong?

I'd love to be able to download some items from here and use them, but heck, I can't even use my own items at this point hahaha

HAAAALLLLLPPPPP!!!!!

.joshua.
Are you clicking the coaster's icon in the GUI or are you clicking on the little manila folder icon it has? It's easy to overlook at first but that folder is the best way to proceed when making a coaster in RCT3 as it lets you decide if you want any prebuilt coaster you have on your PC or just build a custom track design.

If you aren't sure what I'm talking about let me know and I can get a screenshot for you, hope this helps!
Team CoasterTech