Hey New Family!

Aloha everyone! 

Well first off thanks for stoping by to say Hi!

I use to be a member on this site wayyyyy back when it first started out! To this day it is was one of my favorite roller coaster websites! The creators have done an amazing job over the years! Everyone is so friendly and the creations are amazing! I use to create designs almost every other day way back on Roller Coaster Tycoon! Unfortunately, I had to drop all that and put it on hold, which was hard because I was in love with everything about this place! I left for the military and did training my junior year of high school. I then came home and finished my senior year of high school and then left again for 20 weeks of advanced individual training or AIT. I then finished and came home and that bring us to now! I am currently going to college for film making and will be majoring in editing, cinematography and directing! ( So if you ever need help with video, you know who to call  Wink )

On the side I of course love building! I am not much of a custom scenery creator, I like to leave that to the pros Wink  Hahah! But I do enjoy building everything else from Coasters to parks to everything! I am excited to share with you guys and see all of your work!

I also run 3 youtube channels! A Gaming channel, a vlogging channel and a channel for compilations and funny videos. Sadly, they have not been very active because I have been gone for the military and can't youtube there. I won't spam you all with links and everything because I'm still trying to get started on youtube. But if your interested, let me know and I would be glad to share them with you! Smile

As you all can see from above I  talk a lot!! If you have made it this far, Thank you for taking the time to read this, your awesome!! I am a very friendly guy who loves meeting new people! SO SAY HEY! I look forward to meeting you all and am so glad to be back with such a wonderful community!
Welcome (back) to the site!
Team CoasterTech

Welcome.

It would appear that you have your own logo, so you're already ahead of most of us. 
You're also on a fantastic coast, possibly the best one out of all of them.  Cool
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Thank you everyone! Smile  and nooo I wish though!! I am hoping to be moving there soon! I just have to finish college first haha. But I would defiantly agree with you that that is the best coast! We usually go every year for vacation and i'm in love with it! Smile   Haha as for logos yeah but if you ever need and help with logos of videos or anything at all don't hesitate to ask!  I would love to help! Smile