Vote for your favorite track! Round 256

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 256 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Let's have a great round!

#1: Industrial Force: Reloaded

[Image: 587d98472a2f8.jpg]

#2: Mountain Rush

[Image: 587ec90066ac1.png]

#3: Oasis

[Image: 5881409e33f8d.png]

#4: Drink Up Me Hardies

[Image: 5883ad1ebeb1e.jpg]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Saturday, January 28
Wow what a round, cant even come close to deciding yet
Industrial force reminds me of my industiral coaster named "Force" though, just with a lot more detail
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Daaaaaaang. I have a feeling this round will be extremely close as all four are nearing perfection.

Good luck to everyone involved!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
This seems to be a good round, although I'm not too impressed with Oasis compared to its competition.

CC:

Industrial Force: Reloaded -

I'm going to be honest, I never thought I'd be praising one of these air-launched coasters for its layout, yet here I am. This is easily one of the best RCT2 coasters we've seen thus far in the competition.

Mountain Rush -

Very nice Schwarzkopf Looper, and very nice support work. I'm just not sure if this can match up to the scenery that Industrial Force displays.

Oasis -

Sort of a weaker entry here, definitely needs more in the way of scenery, the grass surrounding the ride is very immersion breaking as this is supposed to be a coaster in a desert, and the layout didn't really impress me.

Drink Up Me Hardies -

A pretty solid entry here, very nice scenery, although not the most realistic coaster. In this case it's the insane angle on the lift hills and some of the transitions that really get me, 30 degrees is usually the standard with most coasters (this looks more like 60) and the vertical transitions felt (looked) like speedbumps at times. I know Arrow coasters are known for being a bit rough, but generally they have smooth vertical transitions, the bankings are what give you whiplash.

Not sure which I'll vote for as of yet, only time will tell.
Team CoasterTech

Okay, this is probably the best round I have seen in my year at RCT.Go. I will just say al enrtries deserve this. I think the No Limits 2 entry needs a little more work.

I am voting for my first reaction favoriting which is Industrial Force. Good luck to all
(Just got home from B-Ball game so I will CC later)
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
There is my feedback:

Industrial Force: Reloaded

Don't worry, builder, even if you already made a first version of it, this one is still a legit entry because it doesn't look at all like the first one. And what a heck of a coaster!!! Eek This one is crazy at any point: scenery, landscape, foliage, layout (however it might be a bit too forced at some sections, like the one on the fourth last screenshot). Nothing more to say about it, because it looks almost perfect for me. I really, really like it!!!

Mountain Rush

I see very well that it was inspired from Alterran, and I know why. Tongue Anyway, the one who built this entry really improved his skills as a builder, and I might even say that it is better than Alterran. He really tried to make it realistic, and it worked well. Scenery is cleaner, sadly a bit repetitive but that is acceptable. Foliage seems to be perfect for me, I see a lot of variety of trees and bushes, and that's what I like to see. Support structures are very impressive, nothing to say about that. Good use of the landscape (it would look better if you color the cliff behind the waterfalls with the ice texture). Not one of the top RCT2 tracks, but still a good one for this round.

What is funny though is that you used the same way to censor your name on your roller coaster as I did on Cave Crusher. XD

Oasis

That is definitively the weakest entry of this round. Even if it's in the desert, the track is lacking of foliage, which make the track more interesting. Layout is ok, not very impressive for me because it doesn't really interact with the scenery and the landscape, as I saw in the last NL1/2 entries (except for the tunnels, but that's too common). The rest of the area also looks bland for me, not a lot of details that make this entry stand out. This one needs to be improved.

Drink Up Me Hardies

That's what I call a complete scenery! The entire area looks good, and the roller coaster even interact with it, giving you some bonus points. The landscape also looks good, maybe the foliage could use some work but that's not a big deal. However, I was disappointed when I saw the POV: the track definitively need some more polish, because it doesn't look smooth and that ruins its flow. I can understand it might be difficult to use the track tools the game offers, but in a competition like that I expect to see roller coaster with a good flow. Not a bad entry though, I appreciate the effort you put it this, builder!  Smile

After reflexion, I'll vote for Industrial Force Reloaded: this is the most solid entry of this round in my opinion. Good luck, guys!
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
After some internal debate with myself I've decided to vote for: Industrial Force: Reloaded.
Team CoasterTech

Alright time for my own CC

Industrial Force: Reloaded
Honestly, at first glance, I thought "yeah this is totally taking my vote" however it wasnt the case, and I'll explain why at the end, but anyways this is easily the best air-powered vertical coaster to ever have been made in RCT2, honestly it's brilliant, the buildings are super complex, great theming, the colour scheme is great, overall its an amazing coaster

Alterran I mean ummm Mountain Rush
Again a really great enrty, nothing really wrong with this coaster, probably has my favourite track design this round, but yeah basically this just got entered into the wrong round, I can connect honestly it seems to be what always happens to me

Oasis
Do I really have to talk about this? There's like no scenery, not even sure why this was allowed in

Drink Up Me Hardies
Honestly I love PC for this reason, this entire coaster looks so realistic, the scenery is fantastic, with the rock walls, and the buildings, and just everything is wow, it looks and feels so natural. Also I love the name, very original, this did get my vote in the end

As to why it got my vote, basically the way I saw it was 2 coasters with very detailed scenery in both them, one has a really simple track, as most air-powered verticals do, and the other one had a more complex track, that liked to make you feel disoriented, which I love, and yes although there were definitely some vertical gs that you'd feel, it wouldnt be enough to give you whiplash or really rattle you up, so it came down to a simple, flawless track, or a complex track with minor problems, I perfer the latter
Also I had to take in account the amount of effort each game takes, I love RCT2, but what takes 5 hours in that game takes like 30 in PC, so I had to vote for it, simply because more time and energy was put into it

Great round in general y'all
Nave
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Vote goes to: #4: Drink Up Me Hardies
Oh my, I don't even remember the last time I came to the site. Memories!

Mountain Rush looks really cool, that's my vote
I need a new signature.