Hello RCT folks!

I would like to introduce myself as well;

My name is Chris, I am 17 years old and I come from Germany. 

I started playing RCT3 back when I was around 8-9 I think, and I really loved it, since then it has become one of my favorite games ever.

I'm a pretty big (mostly death/technical death) metal fan, and I always wanted to join a band myself, but I'll have to take care of that in the future. I'm also quite interested in languages, psychology and information technology. 

Don't bash me for that, but I have also owned RCT2 a few years ago, but I hardly played it. It's a great game, but if you grew up with RCT3 it's just wayyy too hard to adapt to the isometric camera style etc. although 2 had some great things that they got rid of in 3.

I also made youtube videos myself around 2 years ago, completing the Vanilla Hills and Goldrush scenarios and building it out as much as possible and make it as good looking as possible. It was originally meant as a whole series for every scenario but my PC broke, R.I.P. me.  Biggrin
Feel free to check it out if you like, and if you do, please give me feedback on how you liked it.  Smile

https://www.youtube.com/user/csearles04

But I have a laptop now, so I'm playing RCT3 again a lot, so I'll occasionally be uploading some of my creations. I like to create indoor parks and pools, but at the moment I'm experimenting with creating parks in the typical Theme Park style.

Although the in-game scenery is pretty limited, I still refuse to use CS because I just don't like it at all, I find it way too annoying to use.

I can't wait to get a good PC, so I can start playing Planet Coaster, this would make the possibilities of creating a Theme Park much greater.

Anyways, I hope I'm welcome here, and I don't think I'll ever regret joining this page!

-Chris
Ah, it's always good to see some new faces here! Looks like we have two Chris' now! If you have questions, do let us know! Enjoy!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Welcome to the site, we've had at least two Chris's for a very long time, although I seem to be the only one that's ever really active on the forums, hopefully you will be too.
Team CoasterTech