RCT3 RMC car

I need RMC trains. I want to build something like Wilhelm1407's Wilderness Run. Any good suggestions?
Unfortunately, I do not believe there are RMC trains or track ported to RCT3 yet. Even though I am not a RCT3 player, I have heard rumours that there is not one yet. I believe they're yet to be released.(?)

Correct me if I am wrong, on that case. I do hope you find some RMC model trains for RCT3 though! Good luck.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Aug 29, 2017, 01:47 AM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: Unfortunately, I do not believe there are RMC trains or track ported to RCT3 yet. Even though I am not a RCT3 player, I have heard rumours that there is not one yet. I believe they're yet to be released.(?)

Correct me if I am wrong, on that case. I do hope you find some RMC model trains for RCT3 though! Good luck.

thank you! I beleive I have found some, but it is on a sketchy website... idk what to do about that
TCM has an rmc car and parallax made one but never imported it to my knowledge
I am sad to inform there is no RMC ctr. I have spent hours looking for one and always failed. There are CT's however.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
^uhhh there is most definitely an rmc made by TCM as i already said.... http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/vie...=3&t=67556
its the 4th download
You can't do close to what an RMC layout can do. Its also no that realistic as the CT trains by Francecoaster
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
If I could just get the RMV trains on the B&M track Custom RMCs wouldn't be that hard
^ the ctr creator will solve that problem for you
(Aug 29, 2017, 09:23 PM)vanellopecoastergirl Wrote: If I could just get the RMV trains on the B&M track Custom RMCs wouldn't be that hard

Yea, like Wilhelm 1407 did.