RCT2 Other custom rct1/rct2 scenarios?

Hello rctgo anybody!

I found a couple of custom rct2 scenarios I liked thought of doing which is Lunaland and Pratt Falls from defunct rct site onto here that I started barely working on as Lunaland may take me a very long time of how big it is of it being a expert scenario and hopefully don't run out of things to build around out and over!

So anyways I was wondering about some other custom rct1/rct2 scenarios I'm looking for if anybody on here as some I mind as I don't want to do a whole lot but like a handful as I'm out of the question for Wacky Worlds and Time Twister scenarios!

Custom rct1/rct2 (mostly rct2) scenarios I'm looking for is a 
1.scenario in snow ice 
2.a desert scenario with many lakes all around 3.a rock lave type of scenario with many orange waters
4.another desert scenario where theres many palm trees
5.some red land rock scenarios of some sort!

About some eight good custom scenarios I'm looking for if anybody has some on mind just long as they don't have scenery object from wacky worlds or time twister just want to stay original rct2!

Anything helps thanks!
It sounds like you're on an exciting journey to explore custom scenarios in RollerCoaster Tycoon 2. Lunaland and Pratt Falls sound like they offer unique challenges, especially with Lunaland being an expert-level scenario.

Custom Scenarios You're Looking For:
Snow/Ice Scenario: A winter wonderland where you can create a ski resort-themed park.
Desert with Lakes: An oasis-filled desert that offers a unique blend of water rides and arid landscapes.
Rock/Lava Scenario: A volcanic or canyon setting with orange-colored water features.
Palm Tree Desert: A tropical desert scenario, perhaps something like an Arabian Nights theme.
Red Land Rock: Think of the American Southwest, with its red rock formations and mesas.
Where to Find Custom Scenarios:
RCTgo: You're already on the right track by being part of the RCTgo community. The forums and downloads section often feature custom scenarios.

Reddit: Subreddits like r/rct or r/rct2 often have users sharing custom scenarios.

Nedesigns: This website specializes in RCT2 and often has custom scenarios and parks.

RCT Discord: Many RCT communities have Discord servers where members share their creations.

Tips:
Compatibility: Make sure the scenarios are compatible with your version of RCT2 and don't require any expansions you don't have (except you've mentioned you want to avoid Wacky Worlds and Time Twister).

Installation: Custom scenarios usually come with installation instructions. Follow them carefully to ensure the scenario works as intended.

Backup: Always backup your game files before installing any custom content to avoid any issues.

I hope you find the custom scenarios you're looking for and have a great time building your parks! Feel free to share your progress and challenges; the community always loves to see what others are up to. Happy building!
hope you find the custom scenarios you're looking for and have a great time building your parks! Feel free to share your progress and challenges; the community always loves to see what others are up to. Happy building!
Well so sorry I replied too soon and late! I will see soon if I have the chance of anything thanks for anything!