RCT2 RCT3 Scenarios for RCT2/Openrct2

Hello again anybody!
Sorry for asking so much and all!

I was wondering on here since I phased out of rct3 for some coaster rating I wasn't happy with and that rct3 is a bit hard and different!

Are there all rct3 scenarios from rct3 original, soaked and wild for rct2/openrct2? 

As I would love to build try those rct3 scenarios in rct2 since I can't find much or have and good luck with the tpr game exchange parks I'm looking for!

Thanks a lot!
As of my last update in September 2021, there isn't an official set of RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 (RCT3) scenarios for RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 (RCT2) or OpenRCT2. The two games have different mechanics, features, and limitations, so directly translating scenarios from one to the other would be challenging.

However, the community around these games is quite active, and some fans have attempted to recreate RCT3 scenarios in RCT2 or OpenRCT2. You might find some of these custom scenarios on forums, Reddit, or other platforms where the RCT community gathers. Keep in mind that these won't be exact replicas due to the differences in game mechanics and features, but they might capture the spirit of the original scenarios.

If you're interested in custom content, OpenRCT2 has a more flexible system for importing and using custom scenarios, rides, and other assets, so that might be a good avenue to explore.

I hope this helps, and happy coaster building!
(Aug 31, 2023, 01:18 PM)mohames33 Wrote: As of my last update in September 2021, there isn't an official set of RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 (RCT3) scenarios for RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 (RCT2) or OpenRCT2. The two games have different mechanics, features, and limitations, so directly translating scenarios from one to the other would be challenging.

However, the community around these games is quite active, and some fans have attempted to recreate RCT3 scenarios in RCT2 or OpenRCT2. You might find some of these custom scenarios on forums, Reddit, or other platforms where the RCT community gathers. Keep in mind that these won't be exact replicas due to the differences in game mechanics and features, but they might capture the spirit of the original scenarios.

If you're interested in custom content, OpenRCT2 has a more flexible system for importing and using custom scenarios, rides, and other assets, so that might be a good avenue to explore.

I hope this helps, and happy coaster building!

Well thanks for helping and trying with this limited time and unpredictable life I have I'll soon see later of building new parks!
I hope that help you