Worst coaster u've been on?

Biggrinwots the worst coaster anyone has been onBiggrin8)

Mine has 2 be Gwazi at Busch Gardens, the most rickickickaty rollercoaster ive been on....ouch lol:lol::?
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
Rattler @ Fiesta Texas was more rickety than Gwazi. I've been on both. Gwazi is a Merry-go-round compared to Rattler.
Neg-A-Tive-G Wrote:Mine has 2 be Gwazi at Busch Gardens, the most rickickickaty rollercoaster ive been on....ouch lol:lol::?

Either Qwazi or The Corkscrew at Alton Towers

BiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinITS SNOWINGBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrin
Son of Beast when its empty @ Kings Island. It practically jumps the tracks when going down the heilux and going back up. Its rough as heck!
On the other hand, When its full it isn't so rough.
Ultimate carnage at Deathland UK is the worst ive been on, After the first drop, the train came plumeting off, myself and 27 other unfortunate beings were propelled through 20 inversions and then had the misfortune of landing on another coaster where a further 24 peeps were squashed by the intense weight, we then flew around the track and hit an oncoming flock of geese, who ended up killing 9 more peeps, and finally as we arrived in the wrong station, the pyrotechnics went wrong, incinerating a further 17 peeps......only me survived to tell the tale....poor me. :cry::?FrownSmileBiggrin:lol::wink:the peeps get thiers.
LOL. That wasn't your day was it?
[Image: rct3x.co.uk2r.jpg]

Current Projects- The Lost Island
Come on, would you seriously go to a park called Deathland!!
haha lool!
-Island P4XX
Worst rollercoaster in the world is right here in the UK. Blackpool have the imaginativly named coaster "Rollercoaster". Cars are pined together with nails, and you can feel the coaster car flexing as it goes round corners... Was glad to get off!
[Image: banner.png]

Member Of The Month: March 2006
there is no worser kind of coaster than an old woodie, they rattle and rattle and you come off looking like youve slipped a disc in you back lmao
-Island P4XX