Custom Scenery Requests

Make a Disney set with pieces for the new little mermaid ride and it's a small world also peter pan and snow whites rides and splash mountain animatronics please

There's always room for one more

[Image: 3838668601_5867be3fec.jpg]
(Mar 4, 2006, 03:39 PM)Jag100 Wrote: anyone that needs something made then just type it here then i will try to do some requests but if i can't i'll speak to another custom object maker see if they can do anything. when making requests please post a picture and a brief description of your request

Thank You
Jag

Hello!

I'm trying to create a rollercoaster loosely based off of the video game Silent Hill Downpour.

Here's a link to the video of what I'm drawing inspiration from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkfo7Yw3...CSlJEpje68

I'm wondering if someone would be able to create the miners seen from 0:52-1:20 as well as the creature that attacks at 1:54 and is seen all throughout the cave.

Here's the best close-up photo I could find of the miners: [Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
I'm not too picky about them though, just some basic miners will do just fine.

Here's a picture of the creature as well: [Image: latest?cb=20120411011336]

I've been working on this since December. I'm about 2/3 done with it and these things would really tie it all together.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I appreciate any help. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. And OF COURSE I will give you credit in the final video when I release it.

-Stephen
As  you know a new movie came out on December 4th called Krampus.  After I saw it I knew I wanted to make a ride out of it.  Ive been looking everywhere for a custom scenery pack for it, but I just cant find one.

I was thinking in the pack we would need, animatronic figures of Krampus

Also some of his elves.

And don't forget the demonic toys!

If this set is made,  I will definitely post some pictures or something about it.

Thanks,
Xenomorph1313

There's always room for one more

[Image: 3838668601_5867be3fec.jpg]
I'm still wondering if its possible to create a 'race vehicle' set. (such as nascar F1 F2 etc etc)
maybe a Robot Wars set too?
But please in your own time i don't wanna over load you.
I am a huge fan of Japanese giant monster movies (Godzilla, Gamera, and Ultraman) and I would like to build an amusement park or themed area of the amusement park themed to Japanese giant monster movies. Maybe I would love to see a Godzilla and Gamera Custom Scenery Sets? That would be awesome.
why do people post in this thread? nobody is going to make custom scenery sets for you. and nobody on this site as far as i know can even make cs
Could you make the room from drunken barrels, from drayton manor i have already download a cfr. 

[Image: Drunken%20Barrels1.jpg]

[Image: drunkenbarrelsa.jpg]
What we need is a customizable RMC hybrid ctr
No one makes CTR's or CS on here anymore. I'd look on CS Depot's forums.
Team CoasterTech

(Jan 26, 2018, 02:13 PM)vanellopecoastergirl Wrote: What we need is a customizable RMC hybrid ctr

track11 ct with rmc cars on it is what i used as well as what most people used