Yet Another Hjem-is movie

I wanted to see how well, I could do winter scenery, without having winter-scenery.

So I made this bobsleigh i white, and light blue colors, and used DRP'S-lightz, to spice it up a little..

It ended op with this:
A semi-enclosed bobsleigh-coaster, in a freezing cold building with no roof.(to allow you see the night-sky..

I hardly put any work into the soundtrack, but it's there. (not very good)
But here we go:
MR.FREEZE <--- download-link (rapidshare)

feedback apreciated
Pardon my french, I'm danish.. Eekops:
any comments Smile
Im sorry, i dont know about anyone else but i cant stand rapid share and im not going to wait 66 minutes to download a video. lol

Try hosting it on http://www.putfile.com/

Just a suggestion

shaun
Another download will be available soon

keep an eye on the first post..

shaun, I cant use putfil:
Error: We regret we are not currently accepting uploads from your region at this time.
shaun Wrote:wait 66 minutes to download a video. lol

Yikes! it took me only 15sec.

short vid. I suggest making the ride a little longer and higher speeds. I liked how you used the fog against the white-snowy ground. and the custom lights looked really great. I especially liked the green ones. I also liked how you incoperated the fire also. You try to make it longer with the things that you liked about it. Create some extreme launches up hills and what have you. I don't know I just mumbleing... lol...
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
beelitz Wrote:
shaun Wrote:wait 66 minutes to download a video. lol

Yikes! it took me only 15sec.

short vid. I suggest making the ride a little longer and higher speeds. I liked how you used the fog against the white-snowy ground. and the custom lights looked really great. I especially liked the green ones. I also liked how you incoperated the fire also. You try to make it longer with the things that you liked about it. Create some extreme launches up hills and what have you. I don't know I just mumbleing... lol...

Quite a difference theyre....
IMG: http://i13.tinypic.com/34sl1qh.jpg