A Couple of Questions

I have a few questions.

1. How do I build roller coasters over water?

2. How do I Create Buildings (Such as place the roof on top, making the buildings higher, etc)

3. How do I Change the Park Gates?
I'm Back! Now to find the rum...
IceFox Wrote:I have a few questions.

1. How do I build roller coasters over water?
Rather than placing the station on land, you just place it on water Wink If you want the station higher up or lower, just hold the left-shift key and drag up or down.

IceFox Wrote:2. How do I Create Buildings (Such as place the roof on top, making the buildings higher, etc)
To make the walls higher (or lower) than what it starts at, just hold the right-shift key and drag up or down.

IceFox Wrote:3. How do I Change the Park Gates?
You can only change the park gates in custom scenarios through the custom scenario editor. I don't quite remember which button it is, but it's in the scenery button, and it's one of those buttons (the one that looks like a park gate or something, I can't quite remember).

Also, I'm moving this thread to the help and support subforum.
Thankk you very much, and sorry, for some reason I didn't see the Help & Support.
I'm Back! Now to find the rum...
I was playing my RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 game for Macintosh, I changed the visual graphics by going to the options box, and switching the Aggressive z-Bias to on. Now when I load the game, I am unable to see what I am doing. Is there a way to fix this problem?
Maybe by turning off by Agressive z-bias.
[Image: logoea1.png]
Simulationcity Wrote:Maybe by turning off by Agressive z-bias.

But, I cant see anything to turn it off.
Then reinstall RCT3
[Image: logoea1.png]
I cant just reinstall a Mac game like that.
Ok, it turned out that the Aggressive Z-Bias may not have been the problem because I turned it off. But the game still wont load. Here is a list of the other things i did to my comp visual settings while playing the game:

I activated Blend
Aggressive Z -Bias(and then turned it off)
Changed the Visililty Alpha to 3
Thanx in advance
If you can't see anything still like it sounds like then reinstall the game and put your settings on the lowest they go. If you can't reinstall then maybe you can repair it. Like to unistall and see if it lets you repair.