Merging the RCT3X Forums

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that the RCT3X Forums have been merged into our forums. This explains the 35,000 jump in posts, the thousands of "new" members (some of whom have thousands of posts), and the sudden reorganization of several forums. As you may or may not know, RCT3X was once a very popular fansite; today, however, it is quite close to dead. In order to provide an archive of those posts, while still removing the old forum, RCT3X's users, posts, and threads have been merged into our forums.

I'm still in the process of moving around all of the posts, threads, and forums, so please bare with me until I get everything organized. I'll be sure to post an update here when I do.

Also, if you were a member of both the RCTgo Forums and the RCT3X Forums, and suddenly you have two accounts here, please send me a PM with the names of the other account and I'll merge them. This is especially necessary if your duplicate account has mybb_import appended to the end of it (this happens when a merged account has the same username of an existing account); I'd like to sort all of those out rather soon.

Thanks for your patience during this process!
Justin
hmmm. I've never know the RCT3x community. Confused
Site traffic is going to go up now... I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

Could you post a list of all the new members coming in from RCT3X please? It would halp a lot.
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!
(Mar 29, 2010, 10:04 PM)Rct31337 Wrote: Site traffic is going to go up now... I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

Could you post a list of all the new members coming in from RCT3X please? It would halp a lot.

What would be bad about a small increase in traffic?
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
(Mar 29, 2010, 10:34 PM)coasterfreak900 Wrote:
(Mar 29, 2010, 10:04 PM)Rct31337 Wrote: Site traffic is going to go up now... I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

What would be bad about a small increase in traffic?

It's just going to be harder to keep track of all the new posts and people. With summer coming up site traffic is going to be even higher with both RCTgo users AND RCT3X users logging in. I might just give up on the forum.
(Mar 30, 2010, 12:00 AM)Rct31337 Wrote: It's just going to be harder to keep track of all the new posts and people. With summer coming up site traffic is going to be even higher with both RCTgo users AND RCT3X users logging in. I might just give up on the forum.

We have 3 staff members who can easily take care of all that. Can we agree that more members is better?
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
Sure. I'm just saying.
Does this mean I'm not longer a moderator Frown
[Image: jag100banner.gif]
I often played World of warcraft. so I like visit some forum to find some guids. bu i have not seen the forum.