Bumble Bee

Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIj3Ud3k_B4
A few notes:
1. Your lift hill should be compile (In a hand built) of one curved section, one *straight section, and a final curved section, or two depending on descent.

2. Compact your coaster. It's okay to pull up to 5G's or so on your coaster. It's also okay to pull negative G's. Just try to keep your Ge force range between about -1 <==> 5+.

3. Your brake run should also be *straight.

4. Your coaster type is not meant to travel through inversions. Try using an over the head restraint. Also, try spreading your elements throughout the entire ride, and not making them so tight and small. After the first drop is the usual place for a loop.

5. "Ctrl + G". This shortcut is THE MOST important tool when hand building your coaster. If you highlight 1 (or more) segments, this will "Smooth" those chosen parts. Keep in mind, that this will warp your ride a bit, so work with the white nods. The further away the nod is, the more warped it will be. Try it.

6. Heartline. When working with NoLimits, you are offered the chance to "Heartline" your coaster. Now-a-days, many coasters use a human's heart as the center of the track instead of their feet. Before, the track would bend around the feet, but now, the track bends around the heart. The heartline of the coaster should be as Straight and Smooth as possible. Go to Display, show heartline. For every coaster type, the heartline will be risen or lowered.

[Image: 180px-Herzlinie.svg.png]
Illustrating a heartline roll, the left is a normal inversion (barrel roll) where the center of gravity is on the rail center. The right is a heartline roll, where the center of gravity is (roughly) on the rider's hearts. Illustrating a heartline roll, the left is a normal inversion (barrel roll) where the center of gravity is on the rail center. The right is a heartline roll, where the center of gravity is (roughly) on the rider's hearts.

* When you highlight 1 (or more) segments, hitting "Ctrl + I" will make your chosen segments straight. This is very useful when building stations, lifts, launches, and brakes.

^I hope all of this can help you.
Thanks. I was working on my NL skills so my next coaster might be better. Smile