Reintroducing the RCTgo Forums

This is awesome Justin and remarkable
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
(Apr 9, 2011, 01:42 PM)Justin Wrote:
[Image: rctgo4.png]

When we launched RCTgo 4.0 about ten months ago, we introduced a brand new, fresh design for the entire website. Just about everything was rebuilt from the ground up, making the focus of everything on the great content we have here at RCTgo: the downloads, the videos, the game information, and the ongoing Build It! competition. At the same time, we left out a significant update to the key of it all: the forums. Sure, the forums were updated to match the new dark styling, but something was missing. It didn't share the pizazz of the rest of the shiny, new website.

Today, I'm happy to introduce you to the brand new RCTgo Forums. The theme has been completely redesigned, blending the styling to match the rest of the website. The Forums home page has a completely new design to really showcase what's happening, and everything else has generally been spruced up and tweaked to make sure you have the best experience possible.

Everyone should now be seeing the new forums theme. Overall, it's not a radical change by any stretch of the imagination: it's an evolutionary update to really make the forums shine. As with anything new, there may still be a few issues. If you find any, please do not hesitate to let me know - either by sending me a PM, posting the issue in the Public Relations forum, or sending us an email. I'll do my best to resolve the issue for you.

And as always, thanks for continuing to be a loyal RCTgo visitor. We wouldn't be doing any of this if it wasn't for you!

Justin

I had looked at this site a couple of years ago. It was not nearly this nice. I am a new comer to this site, but I already see the value in having it. For RCT3 lovers such as myself this is a way to keep the legacy going. Thank you so much Justin and all others involved for making this all possible.
Wow, RCTgo looks even better when I first came here. It's still growing, and that amazes me.

Hmm, I can't even be a veteran of this site because, well, I don't visit here as often. >_<
Nice to see improvements on this site. Biggrin
[Image: comp-3.gif]

|Talk to me or just rate me to your liking.|