RCT3 Canadas Wonderland Recreation

I am planning to start working on a recreation of Canada's Wonderland, I currently do not have enough info to start but I am looking for all the help I can get, so if you would like to help with the recreation of Wonderland then please send me a PM or reply to this thread.

All help will be appricated
Chappie Pete and I are teaming up to re-create Canadas wonderland. I just finished Hershey Park 2011 re-creation. I posted it on this website as well as RCT Grotto's website.
Can you coordinate with us. I am trying to re-create the Victoria Falls Scenery which is posing alot of challenges. Could you possibly provide me with a screen shot of what you have so far?

Thanks,
Andrew
What does that have to do with Canada's Wonderland?
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Apr 30, 2012, 04:15 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: What does that have to do with Canada's Wonderland?

It's spam
(Apr 30, 2012, 04:15 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: What does that have to do with Canada's Wonderland?

Can't you read? xD Me and Andrew here are recreating it!
(May 1, 2012, 03:48 PM)ChappiePie Wrote:

Can't you read? xD Me and Andrew here are recreating it!

No, the thing is that there was a post that has been deleted already. It was just spam.
Whatever, im going there this summer, as i only live 2 hours away, so i will try to take pictures if u guys need them!