Except that half of us don't know how to make custom tracks (that aren't from the Europa Park addons).
which is why we download them, making CTRs is to much work for me
Proud member of rctgo since july 20th 2011
(May 4, 2015 11:09 AM)aecrouch7413 Wrote: I use photobucket to share images on the forum.
Mar 24, 2012, 01:16 PM
(This post was last modified: Mar 24, 2012 01:17 PM by TC8950.)
Alex why is your URL different then jordy's?
But that ctr is smexy :o
Mar 25, 2012, 01:53 PM
(This post was last modified: Mar 25, 2012 01:53 PM by Blu.)
Here's what I did:
1. Upload the file to the internet (in this case it already was)
2. Download the file in Google Chrome
3. Open your downloads
4. Copy the link for the direct download (I think it's called a hotlink)
5. Insert the picture into a full post and make the link the one you copied
6. Voila. The picture is now a download button
Even though this ride IRL ruins my neck, I still love it. It looks great btw! Keep Working!
Can anyone upload this the link doesn't work anymore. Much appreciated.