Worlds of Adventure project

Finally I was able to post some pictures of "Egypt"
The rides are:
- The Curse: Vekoma Giant Inverted Boomerang (200+ feet tall)
- Temple of Anubis: Spinning Wild Mouse. "A journey through Anubi's temple"
- Suez Canal: A fun slide!
- Claw of Doom
- The Pharaoh: Egypt's stellar ride. A 5000+ ft long Stand-up coaster. Featuring a 170+ ft drop and 7 inversions "The Pharaoh" is for sure the best stand-up coaster in the world!
- Oasis Boating Adventure: Rowing around the beautiful Oasis is very relaxing; great views of Anubi's temple and the Pharaoh can be observed from the ride.
- World of Adventure RailRoad: A very convenient station of the railroad. If you don't feel like walking you can always take the train; it offers wonderful views! Stop before Egypt: The Wild West; stop after Egypt: Space Land
hi if you want the thing to stop crashing follow these steps
1 if your making a new park or continuing a old one for the new one close the park pause the park (dont let anyone in) if you are continuing one close everything
2 when there is peeps inside the park play night and day mode and play in normal speed mode aswell

3 limit your cs if you make giant parks you NEED to limit your cs. do not use so much that you cant remember it all
4 using the option txt thing helps me so it might help you

for even more help on crashing rct3 games visit my new Crash Help post
the ad king
Ok, I will try that. Thanks!
(Jun 26, 2012, 11:06 PM)Blue Thunder Wrote: hi if you want the thing to stop crashing follow these steps
1 if your making a new park or continuing a old one for the new one close the park pause the park (dont let anyone in) if you are continuing one close everything
2 when there is peeps inside the park play night and day mode and play in normal speed mode aswell

3 limit your cs if you make giant parks you NEED to limit your cs. do not use so much that you cant remember it all
4 using the option txt thing helps me so it might help you

for even more help on crashing rct3 games visit my new Crash Help post

So, this is a park Im continuing. I already closed everything (double click on the red button to remove the trains) and the park too. Should I let all the peeps out before continuing the park?
definatly its the graphic of them that can stuff it up

and only do ll or play no faster than that
the ad king
Currently, I'm in the process of building a floorless roller coaster as part of the new "Wild West" land of the park.
Wild West already features a steel "miner" roller coaster called "Crazy Miner", a single rail roller coaster with horses as cars called "Iron Horse" and a Wild West town.
I will also build a wooden roller coaster called "Sundance Kid Escape".
Well, I have made little progress since the game crashes a lot! Even with all the rides closed and the park closed as well it just keeps crashing.
I have finished building a floorless roller coaster called "Revenge of the Horseman" in the Wild West land of the park, but I'm still adding custom supports and after that I will add some theme to it (western of course).
I might let the game run to let all the peeps out and see if that works; I won't do anything during that time, I'll just leave the game running and go watch TV or something. Hopefully that will help. If that doesn't work I will have to finish the other lands I had planned in different parks.
This is still my Worlds of Adventure project but I had to continue it on another park because the game was crashing a lot.

The newest land is "Alpine", located high up in the mountains. The tallest peak is called "Yeti Mountain" (Al. 305ft+) and the other one is "Himalaya Peak" (Al. 280ft+).
"Yeti: The Ride" is located inside and around Yeti Mountain reaching an altitude of 235ft. It is a Corkscrew coaster and it has three inversion, two of them are inside the mountain and the loop after the tallest drop.
"Himalayan Rapids" is a white river rapids ride locate inside and around "Himalaya Peak". The scenery seen from this ride is incredible; it takes you from the valley beneath the mountain to the snow and near the peak. This ride is perfect for a hot summer day because there is a lot of shadow thanks to the pine trees.
Another cool feature of "Alpine" is our BIG area for grizzly bears and gazelles (I chose gazelles because there are no deer); they can be seen from "Yeti: The Ride", the walkway leading to "Thunder Pass" (which is located between the two mountains) and the path that crosses "Thunder Pass" itself.

In the screenshots you can also see the unfinished "The Lighting", a B&M Extended Coaster reaching an altitue of 335ft!!! Making it B&M's tallest coaster which beats "Leviathan". It is also the tallest coaster in the world using the traditional chain-lift and the second tallest in the park after "Space Shuttle" (Strata-coaster). But that's not the only world record! It is also the longest roller coaster extending more than 8880ft.

You have already seen "Heavy Metal", my first big roller coaster, but now it is finally in place! Heavy Metal is located on another land, a jungle-themed land that will be built right after "Alpine" is finished.

[ attachment=2297]                                

"Wild West" is still unfinished because, like I said, the first half of the project keeps crashing. I hope that I can finish it soon and show it you. It will feature the tallest, fastest and longest wooden roller coaster in the world!!! (Sundance Kid Escape)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)