Your screenshot could be in the RCTgo header!

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to update the screenshots behind the logo sometime soon, and rather than just use my old screenshots, I thought I'd ask for some of the best of the best from our members!

If you're interested in seeing your screenshot in the header of the RCTgo website, please post screenshots you'd like us to consider in this thread! Feel free to just attach the screenshot, or link to it.

Please note that these screenshots must be:
  • Visually interesting, with ample scenery and other theming.
  • High quality, with anti-aliasing enabled and no user-interface elements from the game.
  • Not too distracting, as remember, it will just be a background behind our logo.

Also, remember that the selection process will be completely subjective. The screenshots that are selected will be dependent on what I think works well in the header. Take your time to select screenshots that you think would truly fit in!

Thanks!

Justin
[Image: Shot0894bmp.jpg?t=1335385660]
[Image: Shot0892bmp.jpg?t=1335385657]
Letme find some screenies, I got some great ones lying around some where...

Edit: Hm, most of them don't have AA on :|.
(Apr 27, 2012, 07:07 AM)Coasteriffic Wrote: Letme find some screenies, I got some great ones lying around some where...

Edit: Hm, most of them don't have AA on :|.

I do typically resize them slightly to fit the header; that might take care of that. As long as they're otherwise good screenshots, it doesn't hurt to post them! Smile
Could you use my The Hawk Roller coaster screenshot? The 1st one that is...It has the most downloads on my coasters and I would like it if you would. Thank you!
How about my coaster with no name? I like the first and fifth pictures.

http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-6025.html

Or the top of the lift hill and the turn-around at the top:

[Image: Shot0045.jpg]

Another one. Biggrin

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2177]

The top of the lift hill, the first helix, and part of the little s-bend after it.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
No new headers?
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(May 12, 2012, 03:04 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: No new headers?

Have patience! Smile
[Image: 567d4330074c3b1bfe5065581ea096db.jpg] Problem Alex?

For some random reason I HAD to add that in!

Please don't kill me, or eat me!
^ I lol'd.
We haven't even yet begun to live.
Youtube? http://www.youtube.com/user/Warzaw99?feature=guide
Add me on Xbox: Core Therapy