RCT3 Nuclear Fish's Particle Effects v1.2 -help-

Hi.

I have downloaded Nuclear Fish's Particle Effects v1.2, I have unzipped the folder and put it into the style/themed folder like any CS. I have read the read-me document and it says to open the FRW File folder and to place the six files within it into the Atari/RCT3/ParticleEffects folder which I have done. But in the game it says no svid. Where am I going wrong?

Thanks
Hi, just to narrow down the possibilities here, please check to see if the folder in style/themed for NF's set has a secondary folder in it.

In english Wink : Go to style/themed, open NF's set, if there is only a folder in there drag it out into style/themed, if not then this is not the right answer...

Hope this helps and that u understand my explanation...

DiarugaCoasters
No there's two folders inside.
if its the one i uploaded on here i just put it in style/themed and it works fine so not sure what could be wrong tbh, i uploaded the same file i downloaded origonally

just had quick re-read of the read me file and i tried doin that and if i remember rightly it didnt work, try putting the whole folder (including both the .ovl files) in style/themed and it should work (or at least it does for me lol)