RCT3 where i put dowloads in

i cant vindt where in most witch map i put structures downloads after downloading from this site pleas help my (rct3)
C:/ProgramFiles(x86)/Atari/Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 is the RCT3 main directory for custom objects.

Put custom scenery in C:/ProgramFiles(x86)/Atari/Roller Coaster Tycoon 3/Style/Themed.
Put custom tracked rides in C:/ProgramFiles(x86)/Atari/Roller Coaster Tycoon 3/cars/tracked ride cars and another folder goes in tracks/trackedrides.
Put custom flat rides in C:/ProgramFiles(x86)/Atari/Roller Coaster Tycoon 3/Style/Custom (make a folder named "Custom")/The name of the creator.

Flat rides have specific instructions, so make sure you name the folder what the README says.

Make sure you save your park file before opening any new custom object, for it could crash your game if you didn't install it right.

For other downloads, make sure you have all the custom objects that has been used in the download. Go to C:/users/my documents/RCT3, and put the following things in the following folders:

Tracks - RCT3/Coasters
Waterslides (You have to save with the pool complex that it ends in) - RCT3/Pools
Mixmaster Displays - RCT3/Fireworks
Structures - RCT3/Structures
Peeps - RCT3/Peeps
Parks - RCT3/Parks
Scenarios - RCT3/Scenarios

Hope it helps!
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
thx for your help
This is very different on a mac. I have a cool ride I would love to share, and also I would love to see other peoples. Is there a different tutorial that explains how to do this on a mac?
(May 17, 2012, 04:53 PM)Blu Wrote: C:/ProgramFiles(x86)/Atari/Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 is the RCT3 main directory for custom objects.

Put custom scenery in C:/ProgramFiles(x86)/Atari/Roller Coaster Tycoon 3/Style/Themed.
Put custom tracked rides in C:/ProgramFiles(x86)/Atari/Roller Coaster Tycoon 3/cars/tracked ride cars and another folder goes in tracks/trackedrides.
Put custom flat rides in C:/ProgramFiles(x86)/Atari/Roller Coaster Tycoon 3/Style/Custom (make a folder named "Custom")/The name of the creator.

Flat rides have specific instructions, so make sure you name the folder what the README says.

Make sure you save your park file before opening any new custom object, for it could crash your game if you didn't install it right.

For other downloads, make sure you have all the custom objects that has been used in the download. Go to C:/users/my documents/RCT3, and put the following things in the following folders:

Tracks - RCT3/Coasters
Waterslides (You have to save with the pool complex that it ends in) - RCT3/Pools
Mixmaster Displays - RCT3/Fireworks
Structures - RCT3/Structures
Peeps - RCT3/Peeps
Parks - RCT3/Parks
Scenarios - RCT3/Scenarios

Hope it helps!
"Put custom tracked rides in C:/ProgramFiles(x86)/Atari/Roller Coaster Tycoon 3/cars/tracked ride cars and another folder goes in tracks/trackedrides." Explain it to me, please. I have a zipped folder and in it there is CTR_B&M_Extended_Coaster and under it there is a text document written Install. I did what it said, just putted (?) the folder in tracks/trackedrides. Nothing happened. Help.
(Jul 28, 2015, 03:54 PM)Jigsaw2888 Wrote: This is very different on a mac. I have a cool ride I would love to share, and also I would love to see other peoples. Is there a different tutorial that explains how to do this on a mac?

I'm a Mac user too and yes you can find a tutorial on how to install custom scenery on a Mac here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKf9_LfRhTA

It's very clear and it explains everything very well.
Official Batt's Coaster Thread

Official Batt's Park Thread
I do not have the Atari folder, and when I searched for it, I only found 2 follders inside of rtc3. Is there a solution for this?
It depends where you got the game from, personally I got it from GOG so i have a folder called GOGgames instead of Atari
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

this thread is awful
If you don't have an atari folder, you probably have the steam version, so while you still look under Program Files (or Program Files (x86)), you instead go to steam/steamapps/common/ where you should find your Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 folder, and all the relevant folders for placing your CS and stuff.