Doughnuts Caribbean pool set/theme

I installed the set yesterday and i put everything in the right folder but when i go on the game, i press secenry, there is no file of douhnuts caribbean pool set. It says its in the folder but not it the game! Help!
(Oct 31, 2013, 09:59 AM)Esteban72 Wrote: Well buddy in according to me,Owning a swimming pool is an investment in both time and money, but is also a fun activity for every member of your family. Children and adults can benefit from having a backyard pool, and it is important to keep the water clean and safe for all swimmers. You must test your chemical levels regularly, flush your filter, clean out the skimmer basket and vacuum. Vacuuming the pool removes leaves and other debris and helps to keep the water clear. Under normal circumstances, one thorough vacuum per week is usually all you need.So,hat do you say about it dude????

WHAT??? That has nothing to do with question.
--------------------------------------

dannyg:

Try looking in all of the building section AND scenery sections.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
(Oct 31, 2013, 09:59 AM)Esteban72 Wrote: Well buddy in according to me,Owning a swimming pool is an investment in both time and money, but is also a fun activity for every member of your family. Children and adults can benefit from having a backyard pool, and it is important to keep the water clean and safe for all swimmers. You must test your chemical levels regularly, flush your filter, clean out the skimmer basket and vacuum. Vacuuming the pool removes leaves and other debris and helps to keep the water clear. Under normal circumstances, one thorough vacuum per week is usually all you need.So,hat do you say about it dude????

Please stop spaming.
Does this idiot think he's actually going to sell swimming pools this way!? Esteban, why don't you go try and find a real job, buddy? And put the hose end of that vacuum cleaner on your nose - maybe it'll clean out your brain.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
(Aug 4, 2012, 11:40 AM)dannyg Wrote: I installed the set yesterday and i put everything in the right folder but when i go on the game, i press secenry, there is no file of douhnuts caribbean pool set. It says its in the folder but not it the game! Help!

I used to have Doughnuts Caribbean Pool Theme BETA but uninstalled it because it wasn't quite what I was after. While installed I remember it showed in the walls menu.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.