Show Me Your NoLimit' Creations

I do, but its an old picture. I've updated the layout so I need a new picture.
^ I thought so Biggrin
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
(Aug 11, 2012, 07:07 PM)RedRain Wrote: That doesn't help me at all. I want someone to personally teach me.

I could make some tutorials then put them in my YouTube channel! If that would help Smile
[Image: RCTGO.png]
Read closer, personally. In case i don't understand anything.
(Aug 31, 2012, 07:06 AM)RedRain Wrote: Read closer, personally. In case i don't understand anything.

Oh ok well sorry can't help you in that case Smile
[Image: RCTGO.png]
(Aug 31, 2012, 07:06 AM)RedRain Wrote: Read closer, personally. In case i don't understand anything.

Hey. If you need any help just contact me, I'll see if I can a short voice video on NL.
Some members a really helpful and kind Biggrin
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Alright. The NL video file somehow corrupted. Idk how, it was like 16 mins, which maybe had something to do with it? Anyway, expect one this weekend.
Also, it'll be like a 3-4 part series. So I don't make like an hour video.
blush Download mine here: The comments are harsh though just download it then click on the download that's at the bottom of you screen in the internet browser and your ready to ride! : ) Its not the best though : (

http://coastercrazy.com/track_exchange/detail/19422

[Image: UpgradeRevisedandUpdated-Lucky123jj123-s.jpg]
I've never played no limits before, I've always wanted to though.
My first coaster-SooperDooperLooper at Hershey.

If you haven't ridden a Schwarzkopf you haven't lived.